Devon Larratt is going to box the Mountain

Boxing’s not about how much muscle you have, its about how many punches you can land without taking too many in return.

Eggs>meat if you need protein, u can get b vitamin not only from meat, no im not vegan, but for me, meat is second food, eggs has best absorption rate then anything, high cholesterol? Some say its cuz of keto diet become popular and eggs are in that diet(so websites had what to write for some time), anw dont eat a 10eggs per day and thats the best food you can eat for recovery, not even some whey powder is close, eggs 49% absorption rate, whey protein 17% and so on, they tasted athletes urine samples

How many eggs you eat in a day?

Jigga please, Im Paul Newman up in dis bitch…

They tasted athletes urine samples?
I’m just imagining Machida with a moustache in a lab coat.

1 Like

I never knew pro level arm wrestling reduced range of motion so much in the arms.

1 Like
2 Likes

Not that much size diff. Knew larratt was a big guy and thor has slimmed down quite a bit. Still think hed itd b a good idea to keep some size on so he doesnt get bullied around.

1 Like

Yes I dont get that at all. Its like yes go to tristar for training, dont tell me how to eat right and not smart to fuck with ur diet 5 weeks before a fight unless its something simple like cutting cals.

1 Like

Jimmy Smith nevuh die!!!

It’s funny because Devon brought a bottle of maple syrup (his staple while bulking up for Michael Todd), but Tristar is getting him to go the opposite direction.

Personally, I think Devon’s best chance is to bulk up and go for the quick KO within the first round but I’m not his coach so who am I to say what’s best?

My prediction is that Devon gets TKO’d in the 3rd or 4th after gassing out. He just doesn’t have any ring experience while Thor has 2 matches under his belt and a lot more ring time so he’ll be much better at maintaining composure and pacing himself properly through the match.

Most likely. Devon the clear big underdog. Anybody else getting Rocky vibes though?

Devon had some health issues last year. Will he pass medicals or will this boxing match be held on international waters on a sexy party boat?

Isn’t the fight in Abu Dhabi?

Medicals? They don’t need any boats.

1 Like
2 Likes

^ Lol came here to post this video

Devon and Firas pinned my comment.

Do you follow armwrestling? I know they’re two different sports, but Devon is known as a cardio God in armwrestling.

With that said, what you’ve just said might be the case.

1 Like

Apparently Devon won the military Iron Man in Canada, but has barely trained cardio since getting out of the army. That means he has great genetics for cardio, but he’s also 46 and hasn’t trained it in a long time. Is five weeks enough to get it back at his age? I have no idea.

1 Like

Can’t wait to find out.

Lol which OGer said this in a reply to my comment on Youtube? C’mon man…

[Firas is a] legend based on what? Fell into an open BBJ position and happened to take over the gym in montreal?

Guy is actual clown shoes. He ONLY knows about limited aspects of the fight game, and BBJ. Theres a reason GSP went to Freddie Roach for boxing training.