Devon Larratt is going to box the Mountain

I saw someone on youtube.com using jajajaja and i gave him a F the UG

I really donā€™t like Devon doing a complete dietary overhaul a month before his fight.

Dance with the girl that brought you there. Being strong and full of piss and vinegar (and steak).

Not a fucking vegan.
Rant over.

4 Likes

Why are arm wrestlers so much better at YouTube than MMA fighters?

1 Like

Apparently in May Thor was 340 and Devon was in the 290ā€™s.

They said he could barely walk up a flight of stairs at 290. It was a temporary bulk to beat Todd. I bet he weighs less than 260 for this fight.

People keep saying TriStar is one of the top gyms, Zahabi one of the best coachesā€¦ Do they have any top fighters anymore?

1 Like

He spent over 16 years in the special forces, has done tours in Afghanistan and has been wounded. How scared do you think heā€™ll be standing across from Thor. Devon has no real boxing experience but Thor is probably only 1 level above that. Do you take a special forces madman whoā€™s been wounded in war over one of the strongest humans ever whoā€™s been pampered for most of his life?

1 Like

Well, doesnā€™t look good for Devon. He canā€™t even punch correctly.

2 Likes

Why didnā€™t he just crush his head

1 Like

Yeah, after seeing this footage heā€™s fucked.

1 Like

Thorā€™s body transformation is amazing. Heā€™s still pretty raw but is moving around like a boxer now. Will watch

1 Like

Remember he still a special forces fighter. Thor will be the better boxer in there, but there will be an actual killer standing across from him.

1 Like

Well, assuming they donā€™t allow guns or knives in there, Iā€™ll take the guy whoā€™s been training boxing for the past year and a half in a boxing match.

5 Likes

Firas is a jihadist. If he shared what he actually thought vs what he keeps to himself he wouldnā€™t be nearly as popular here.

1 Like

Aaaand he was competing in long distance running and one time in triathlon, if i remember correctly

A year ago i tried competing in armwrestling and was training for it, nothing serious but then i tried to swim, my hands had so much more power in freestyle it was actual noticeable(well the first 100m felt like i was above water) if Devons core and legs can stay tight while throwing arm punches you dont wanna be close to him

Is that the reccomendation the W.H.O is making? :wink:

Huge Devon fan but yeah heā€™s in trouble. Thor is no world beater but heā€™s going through the proper process of learning boxing.

1 Like

WHO?:wink:

1 Like

Who Cares The Mountain GIF by Kino Lorber