Devon Larratt is going to box the Mountain

Wat

Over 100lbs lighter apparently.

3 Likes

Zab Judah knocks them both out back to back

Thor probably added some years to his life losing that weight too. He has to get casted in more movies in the future too.

Zab Judah would win easily in a boxing match

3 Likes

Devon is a master of psychology

1 Like

Just watched some sparring footage of Larratt, thought it was a joke video to start but then I think it’s for real lol

The mountain sucks balls at boxing from what I’ve seen but I think Devon is FUCKED in this fight

Anyone watch it? I bought the PPV from Core Sports but won’t spoil it if you want to catch the replay on Youtube or whatever.

I bought it for the main event.

I feel like it could have gone farther than it did.

I reckon Devon’s purse is 10 times what he usually gets for arm wrestling so it should be worth it for him.

Judging by his sparring footage, Devon is completely fucked. Doesn’t even look like he could ko Thor is he landed his best punch on a completely defenseless Thor. His elbows are probably just so fucked, his punching form is useless.

That was really bad.

Results?

Ok. Devon didn’t even make it out of the first round. Referee stoppage TKO with about 25 seconds left in the 1st.

6 Likes

That was a waste of time. These freak show fights are duds

Poor Devon; he cant straighten his arms due to the years of arm wrestling. Wish Eddie wouldve been healthy

It’s almost like there’s a reason we’d previously been watching professional athletes.

This shit isn’t there to appeal to fight fans. It’s there for plebs who buy into reality tv and social media. As soon as the interest in celebrities fighting wanes again, they’ll all leave.