Devon Larratt is going to box the Mountain

Eddie Hall has pretty good gas for a guy his size/mass. He swims frequently

Swimming is husky fat cardio

1 Like

HFT with another troll comment. You sure are at it todayā€¦ Lots of Navy SEALs swim, are they husky fat?

You think Thor isnā€™t still on Pedā€™s? The only thing he isnā€™t on is a 12000 calorie daily diet. He weighed in at 149 kilos and has ripped abs for fuckā€™s sake.

1 Like

Eddie Hall is quite a character and is hilarious, but I resonate more with Hafthor on his goals and training regimen.

Iā€™ve become a big fan of Thor and admire his attitude and mindset. While Devon is a dreamer, Thor is more of a realist, has great self-awareness and also the awareness of what it takes to become a good boxer. I guess professionalism is the word that Iā€™m looking for when it comes to Thor. Heā€™s just going through the process the right way. Respect.

I donā€™t know tbh. I assumed that he isnā€™t because he has dropped a ton of weight.

I am not suprised

Devon looked god awful like he had never boxed in his life

I wish the fight with Alex Simon eventuated. He is fucking legit

1 Like

I like Devon Larrett Iā€™m a fan. I hope the best for him.

1 Like

I donā€™t think Devon had any delusions at all.

He knew what he was up against and went in for the challenge.

Arm wrestling fans on a forum are a whole other thing.

I think heā€™s a black belt in judo? Heā€™s had some mma classes as well. He canā€™t box, his elbows donā€™t even straighten. He almost took Thor down lol

1 Like

Lol of course he is. Heā€™s eating less and probably change what his exact steroid setup is, but make no mistake heā€™s still juiced to the eye sockets. Period. So was Michael Todd, what he means by get on steroids is get on MORE steroids.

1 Like
2 Likes

Thats not bad, 2years vs three weeks, with wrestling devon would have won, and thor is giant, it definetly didnt helped devon

Well at least you have a great user name.

Arm wrestling is fucking gay lol.

Thatā€™s what everyone that sucks at it says

2 Likes

Alex is a bad dude. Great power and throws with bad intentions. He would crush Thor in my opinion.

1 Like

I thought so too. I was really surprised Thor took that fight. I imagine it was arranged via Seb Oreb as they are mutual friends. Shame Alex got hurt

1 Like

wow, just wow. no problem with that stoppage. devon got hit with several serious, serious punches that left him paused like he might be dead. he was getting fucked up bad. good stoppage jaja.

1 Like