Dexter Fans

Being a dexter fan myself I started thinking with the ending of the show, how good would the show be if it were in debs points of view?
Thought? Phone Post 3.0

Her thoughts would be "fuck, shit, piss, dick". It would have to be a comedy. Phone Post

I would even watch two seasons through the eyes of Lt. Doakes Phone Post 3.0

Shit ending.

But I am guessing the reluctance to kill dexter off/expose him as bay harbour butcher means there will be another season down the line.

I agree with the above, a James stokes spin off would be good. Phone Post 3.0

^
*doakes Phone Post 3.0

i was a fan of season 1, 2, and 4.

Also the first half of the last season.

Another alternative I would like to see is dexter and his brother joining forces instead of dexter killing him Phone Post 3.0

Daytime91 - Another alternative I would like to see is dexter and his brother joining forces instead of dexter killing him Phone Post 3.0

happens in the books brah

microMx -
Daytime91 - Another alternative I would like to see is dexter and his brother joining forces instead of dexter killing him Phone Post 3.0

happens in the books brah
Well shit I need to start reading those Phone Post 3.0

there's a guy stalking dexter, dexter wants to kill him, but have to go with rita (yes, rita is still alive) outside of miami; so he asks brian to take care of the guy.

d: "Brian, I need a personal favor"
b: "yes, whats family for then?"

and I will not spoil more for you friends

Rita was the most annoying character to me.
I read the first book very good Phone Post 3.0

The moment they made Dexter feel empathy for his for his fellow humans the show went downhill

It would have been

'Holy fuck dex'

All...fucking day. Phone Post 3.0

how did the books end?

no way would i want to see the show from Debs pov..

Books are not over yet. Dude is still writing and heck, he is even writing a comic version (marvel) Phone Post