Dexter Season 8 Finale? (Spoilers!)

I gave up watching Dexter after season 6.

Please give me the full season 8 finale?

How does Dexter end?

Thanks in advance.

Fuck.

Please move to OG.

Sorry.

Deb dies

Abandons his kid and leaves him with hanna

Becomes a lumberjack in oregon

You missed nothing Phone Post 3.0

He wasn't caught?

Did the cops even come close?

How did Deb die?

deb died in complications during surgery. she was shot by the guy dexter was seeking.

cops weren't hunting dexter in the last season, and doakes was the closest, then laguerta

oops...i guess deb turned into a vegetable during surgery and dexter pulled the plug

Deb had a stroke after gsw surgery. Dexter takes her off life support and dumps her out at sea where he fakes his own death by boat sinking in hurricane. Becomes a lumberjack.

Stupid ending. Phone Post 3.0

dex kills deb by taking her off life support and leaves his son with a serial killer named hanna in some other country and then rides into a storm to commit suicide, his boat gets destroyed but he survives and becomes a lumberjack living in the woods with a full beard

Sounds like a crap ending.

I'm glad I did not invest any more time in this show.

Technofiend - Sounds like a crap ending.

I'm glad I did not invest any more time in this show.

You made the right decision. This might have been the worst finale ever.

He becomes a lumberjack.

Yes, I know you probably think I'm joking.

I'm not.

I like to think it ended after the Lithgow season Phone Post

Bruham - 

That actually would have been the perfect ending. He finds Harrison in Rita's blood, we know that a new 'Dexter' has been born and he will have to teach Harrison the code now. Fade to black.

The ginger beard was the final straw

I think they should have let him die when he went into the hurricane. He should have pulled the plug on Deb and killed himself. Then when they went to empty his apartment they find his "trophies" and realize who he was. Phone Post 3.0

Danger'sDaddy - I think they should have let him die when he went into the hurricane. He should have pulled the plug on Deb and killed himself. Then when they went to empty his apartment they find his "trophies" and realize who he was. Phone Post 3.0
The trophys were destroyed when deb found out about dex Phone Post 3.0

MyUnclesCreepy -
Danger'sDaddy - I think they should have let him die when he went into the hurricane. He should have pulled the plug on Deb and killed himself. Then when they went to empty his apartment they find his "trophies" and realize who he was. Phone Post 3.0
The trophys were destroyed when deb found out about dex Phone Post 3.0
I know. But that's how I think it should have ended. Dex dies and gets found out. Phone Post 3.0

Make an apology movie...Season 8 was a dream sequence...Deb shot Dexter and put him into a coma...Dexter is in an asylum. Deb comes to visit Dexter...needs his help to stop a serial killer...ala Hannibal...Dexter helps but escapes...and leaves the country to continue his urges in another country.

BigWilliam - 
Bruham - 

That actually would have been the perfect ending. He finds Harrison in Rita's blood, we know that a new 'Dexter' has been born and he will have to teach Harrison the code now. Fade to black.

So much this.  Show is another example of a show that just ran too long.  Last season really jumped the shark and the last episode tossed everything about "believability" right out the window.  He literally walks into a hospital (regardless that it's at a time of crisis), puts Deb on a gourney, then simply wheels her dead-ass out the front door, loads her onto his boat, and takes off without anyone saying a word.

HEMAN - Make an apology movie...Season 8 was a dream sequence...Deb shot Dexter and put him into a coma...Dexter is in an asylum. Deb comes to visit Dexter...needs his help to stop a serial killer...ala Hannibal...Dexter helps but escapes...and leaves the country to continue his urges in another country.

At first I got all excited and was like "THIS!"...but after this last season of steaming dogshit, they'd fuck up that movie so bad you'd wish Dexter never existed in the first place.