DFW amused by Tyson vs. Jones stipulations

MMARAIDER -
OG 12er -

Yet people pay for wwe...

This comment makes zero sense.  Like saying yet people pay for movies.  

Hey you stupid nerd, don't you know Batman isn't even real? His name isn't even Bruce Wayne. It's a guy named Christian Bale, and he doesn't really fight crime in a bat suit!! You thought it was real life hahah fucking loser!!

2 Likes

how stupid

MMARAIDER -
OG 12er -

Your reply makes less sense. The point is, people pay money for bullshit every day. 

OG 12er - 
MMARAIDER -
OG 12er -

Your reply makes less sense. The point is, people pay money for bullshit every day. 

When people pay for WWE, they get WWE

Here the deal we expected is that we’d get a REAL Tyson vs RJJ boxing bout. Instead it’s just glamorized sparring. WTF

Was it the plan, or do the boxers want to actually compete but the athletic commission is stopping them because of age???

Tyson never does anything half assed. He is going to try and knock Jr's head off. Will be way more exciting then most of the main events in some of the recent UFC events.

1 Like

So this is just a light sparring match?! This is so fucking lame. I thought each guy would be trying to knock the other one out. Who the fuck would pay to watch this crap?! What even is the point of this?

Ho5tile1 - 

Well at least I will save 49.99. Not paying to watch sparing. What am I talking about probably still buy it just so Roy can pay his child support. I live in the panhandle and talked to a local guy who boxes at island fights here and he said Roy can’t even go back to Russia because a certain Russian paid his tax bill and Roy didn’t keep up his end of the deal or some shit. He also says these are not the folks to screw with. I have no idea if any of it is true but he sure knows a lot about Roy. 

Isn’t Roy very wealthy? He was a huge boxing star a few years back but maybe he blew it all…?

ons ear - So this is just a light sparring match?! This is so fucking lame. I thought each guy would be trying to knock the other one out. Who the fuck would pay to watch this crap?! What even is the point of this?

I don’t even get why Tyson would want that!

Again, is it the boxers that agreed on this, or is the athletic commission overreaching its powers as these two are over 50?

It went from exciting to the totally pointless

The Destroyer88 - 

Anyone who buys this is a complete moron. Save your money for the next big UFC ppv or Fury vs Wilder 3.

I thought Fury

/Wilder III was off?