DFW appreciation thread

OK, I can see why timid and weak nerds would hate DFW. Most losers hate successful people. Also, a lot of you geeks really idolize these fighters and if someone says a cross word about them, you get your underoos in a bunch.

But this morning while listening to David Stern on the Dan Patrick show reminded me of why I like the baldfather so much. D Stern can't answer a simple question straight. DP asked him about the Kings moving and D Stern was siting bylaws and provisions in governence documents and never really answered any question. When asked about the "1 and done" rule, D Stern argued semantics about what the rule is called. He dodged every question in a very corporate and lawyerly fashion. It was fucking annoying.

When I juxtapose that with what we get from DFW, I'll take f-bombs and real talk any day.

UFC FUCK YEAH

LOL at that video. It needed more Randy dancing though.

Nice Garv!

TTT for DFW jr.

I appreciate the UFC.

LMAO at thinking Dana gives you honest answers. 

Dana's 'direct answers' frequently include answers where he says nothing of substance or outright lies ("Chuck vs Tito is still on")

Lmao at Garv's video. Phone Post

jjj2121 -  LMAO at thinking Dana gives you honest answers. 

Dana's 'direct answers' frequently include answers where he says nothing of substance or outright lies ("Chuck vs Tito is still on")

I'm 100% certain plenty of bs comes out of Dana's pie hole, but it's entertaining as fuck and that's why I watch/follow mma, for entertainment. Roger Goodell and David Stern and Bud Selig are corporate lackeys that shill for the owners of the franchises (which granted is their job description), but they really take the fun out of those sports.

nofatchicks - 

I'm 100% certain plenty of bs comes out of Dana's pie hole, but it's entertaining as fuck and that's why I watch/follow mma, for entertainment. Roger Goodell and David Stern and Bud Selig are corporate lackeys that shill for the owners of the franchises (which granted is their job description), but they really take the fun out of those sports.
No, they are actually professionals and speak and conduct themselves as professionals.

I've seen him do too many good things around here to think bad about him...

TTT 4 The Dana!!

TTT, 

We're the two Best friend anyone could have, we're the two best friends anyone could have...

Me and DFW at UFC 118 in Boston

jjj2121 - 
nofatchicks - 

No, they are actually professionals and speak and conduct themselves as professionals.

which is about as entertaining as doing taxes.

nofatchicks - 
jjj2121 - 
nofatchicks - 

which is about as entertaining as doing taxes.
I guess if you are a little kid, the faux-tough guy talk, expletive filled tirades, petty personal vendettas are entertaining to you.

I don't always agree with the Dana's words/actions but I will never deny that I respect the hell out of him. Like him or not he has done amazing things for our sport and I do like the fact that he isn't afraid to say what he thinks, even when millions of people are listening. Phone Post

It can be. But you shouldnt let it hurt your feelings.

Thing I like about the guy is he tells it how it is. Also, he hooked up Big Daddy with 129 tickets just because. WAR DFW jr. Phone Post

nofatchicks - It can be. But you shouldnt let it hurt your feelings.

Yep, there are a bunch of raging teens and 20somethings who think he's the biggest badass walking the Earth right now, so apparently it's working.

Ill give this a TTT.  This weekend in Toronto is going to be epic with the Expo and all of the events going on around the city.  Reminds me of hockey and baseball all star games, only bigger!

jjj2121 - 
nofatchicks - It can be. But you shouldnt let it hurt your feelings.

Yep, there are a bunch of raging teens and 20somethings who think he's the biggest badass walking the Earth right now, so apparently it's working.

I don't know any raging teens or 20 somethings so thanks for the information. I actually don't know anyone irl or on these boards that think he's the biggest badass walking the earth right now, you must hang out with a strange crowd.

Dana Fuckin White is the man. Never got why people hated him.

Chuckles -  I don't always agree with the Dana's words/actions but I will never deny that I respect the hell out of him. Like him or not he has done amazing things for our sport and I do like the fact that he isn't afraid to say what he thinks, even when millions of people are listening. Phone Post