DFW Be a man, admit u were wrong &. give me my 5K

Pat Giles - Where does this 5000 dollar figure come into play? Phone Post 3.0

He asked the media at a press conference if you could think of any show that did better than ufc did I will give whoever 5k if they can answer.

in

man meets fate - Ok so months ago at a press conference someone asked tou something about spike thAt they said they built ufc, and you said you built there network or whatever. You then asked them if they can name any show besides ufc, that had big ratings, you will give them 5, 000 dollars..

Well Mr.White, I guess you completely forgot about monday night raw? They smoked ufc in ratings just about every week.

It might have really been you just being you( heat of the moment and not thinking things through before you speak) but it doesn't matter. Its time for you to become a man, grow some balls and admit you were wrong for once. It's not even about the money, its just the principal of the matter, and you being held accountable for your actions.

So after months of asking and you disregarding my previous statements, I will ask you one more time.

Dana, give me my FUCKING 5, 000 dollars...... Please.

Shit is real. Phone Post 3.0

man meets fate - Ok so months ago at a press conference someone asked tou something about spike thAt they said they built ufc, and you said you built there network or whatever. You then asked them if they can name any show besides ufc, that had big ratings, you will give them 5, 000 dollars..

Well Mr.White, I guess you completely forgot about monday night raw? They smoked ufc in ratings just about every week.

It might have really been you just being you( heat of the moment and not thinking things through before you speak) but it doesn't matter. Its time for you to become a man, grow some balls and admit you were wrong for once. It's not even about the money, its just the principal of the matter, and you being held accountable for your actions.

So after months of asking and you disregarding my previous statements, I will ask you one more time.

WWE was on TNN, before it was re-branded and known as Spike. So technically he would be correct.

He meant a sport, not a kids program. Fuck you goof. Phone Post

RicGillespie - 

WWE was on TNN, before it was re-branded and known as Spike. So technically he would be correct.

Ummm he said any show on that network, wwe is a show, and spike is a network and he never said any other sport cause there hasn't been sports on spike since roller jam back in tnn days.

RicGillespie - 

So, that has nothing to do with it. Point is wwe was on spike, and he never said anythinh about before or after ufc was on there.

It sounds to me like the challenge was for whoever asked that at the press conference and not an open challenge extended to everyone.

In case I'm wrong though, I'll say Monday Night Raw too and since I also named it I would also like the $5000 please and thank you. Phone Post 3.0

If you get the 5k, you'll be making entry level Ufc show pay.
-Jacob Volkman Phone Post

AlphaMaleJP - 

If you get the 5k, you'll be making entry level Ufc show pay.

Lol I'm just a few thousand off from making ian mcall level money.

I enjoyed Most Extreme Elimination challenge personally. Gotta say that show was funny as fuck Phone Post 3.0

"fuck u and ur facts."-Dfw Phone Post

subbed

MrHughes1991 - I enjoyed Most Extreme Elimination challenge personally. Gotta say that show was funny as fuck Phone Post 3.0
LEZ GET'ON! Phone Post 3.0

man meets fate -
AlphaMaleJP -  If you get the 5k, you'll be making entry level Ufc show pay.

Lol I'm just a few thousand off from making ian mcall level money.

Yessssir lol! Nobody is getting Anderson Silva money. Phone Post

WWE's run on spike was short. They were already established, pulling big ratings on USA for years before they moved to Spike. Dana was referring to homegrown Spike shows that pull big ratings. I don't think there are any. Phone Post

In lol Phone Post 3.0

JStrongMMA - 

WWE's run on spike was short. They were already established, pulling big ratings on USA for years before they moved to Spike. Dana was referring to homegrown Spike shows that pull big ratings. I don't think there are any. Phone Post

What does Bar Rescue do? I dont watch it but i think its a somewhat popular show.