DFW begging Mike Tyson not to fight again

Id like to see him fighting in the womens boxing SHW division. It would be like the old Mike and then some.

I think he could sell tickets by just sparring and hitting mitts, lol. Seriously. Mic up the guy holding mitts and add some bass to the EQ. I'd watch the shit out of that.

It could be like a hybrid between a live podcast, training session, standup comedy, and a few moments of exhibitions. He could reenact some of the combos and finishing sequences from his previous fights which led to KOs. He could also reenact the sequences where he was dethroned.

He could take that formula and tour coast to coast and probably sell out most venues.

1 Like
mdrndaysamurai -
EKPOGI -

I want to see it.Go Mike

In his own words

The gods of war have reawakened me, ignited my ego and want me to go to war again

He said that?

https://www.instagram.com/p/CADiCBVj_yv/?utm_source=ig_embed&ig_mid=D475238F-4933-4C0E-877E-304DFFB25370

I feel like Evander is trying to steal Tyson's shine by returning. I don't want to see a third fight honestly but I do want to see Tyson wreck someone 

Acidic -

I feel like Evander is trying to steal Tyson's shine by returning. I don't want to see a third fight honestly but I do want to see Tyson wreck someone 

If you want to see an old school Tyson steamroll there are a thousand over the hill mma hws who would be lining up to box him. Give him Arlovski. It would sell and nearly guarantee a Tyson smash victory in a boxing match. As far as Evander, hes not trying to steal Tyson's shone, hes broke and this is his only realistic chance at recouping any big paydays.  Unlike Tyson hes not getting big endorsements or media deals.  Hes no good as a commentator either so that's out. 

EKPOGI -
mdrndaysamurai -
EKPOGI -

I want to see it.Go Mike

In his own words

The gods of war have reawakened me, ignited my ego and want me to go to war again

He said that?

https://www.instagram.com/p/CADiCBVj_yv/?utm_source=ig_embed&ig_mid=D475238F-4933-4C0E-877E-304DFFB25370

Yeah I think maybe he's finally working through some of the emotional trauma surrounding his daughter's death and this is part of it. Just a guess. 

2 Likes
buddie -
EKPOGI -
mdrndaysamurai -
EKPOGI -

I want to see it.Go Mike

In his own words

He said that?

Yeah I think maybe he's finally working through some of the emotional trauma surrounding his daughter's death and this is part of it. Just a guess. 

Good point.i was thinking TRT was giving him all this vigor.

buddie -
Acidic -

If you want to see an old school Tyson steamroll there are a thousand over the hill mma hws who would be lining up to box him. Give him Arlovski. It would sell and nearly guarantee a Tyson smash victory in a boxing match. As far as Evander, hes not trying to steal Tyson's shone, hes broke and this is his only realistic chance at recouping any big paydays.  Unlike Tyson hes not getting big endorsements or media deals.  Hes no good as a commentator either so that's out. 

He has 11 kids with 6 different women. He is probably still paying child support. 

Put him against a monster. Or someone he’s positive he can beat but can’t. 

U imagine if Chuck fought someone lesser than Tito and won in his comeback? He’d start going for a big career resurgence and it’d be terrible for him health wise. He needed to see he wasn’t the same fighter. 

Imagine if Tyson wins and thinks he’s Kid Dynamite again? He’s 53. This isn’t healthy.

Itskozma -

Dana white really needs to be running boxing as a whole as well. Alot of ppl hate Dana but Jesus does he know how to manage and promote fighters. The fact that he's straight up telling Mike Tyson not to fight speaks volumes. I wouldn't be mad to see him leading a commission on combat sports and regulations. I think that would be the best thing that could happen to MMA or boxing. 

He cares a lot about the fighters when he isn't making money off them. Doesn't mind paying them pennies on the dollar and tipping waitresses more than he pays his main events though huh.

Im same age as Mike been a fan a long time I dont want to see him fight again.

He has a chance to make millions in a one fight comeback, Dana should piss off. 

Dana should worry about old UFC fighters that don’t have much to their name rather than a boxer who went through $300m and still has more money than almost any UFC star.

Love Iron Mike

Id pay to watch him fight a runny nose

Mike has on many occasions said he never wants to fight again. The only thing that could reawaken the tiger again is drugs and blowing all of your money. Dana is correct here. 

Tysons big issue that caught up with him is hes 5" 10" fighting guys much bigger and taller.

His ferocity carried him for years but eventually the size difference was too much.

If he comes back it needs to be someone similar size and tyson might destroy.

Cant give up 4 inches and 30 pounds and fight into the mid and later rounds easily. 

Makes his career all the more amazing.

why is Dana and everyone so worried about Tysons health?

Shouldn’t we be concerened with kids that have cancer or something else?

colubrid1 - why is Dana and everyone so worried about Tysons health?

Shouldn’t we be concerened with kids that have cancer or something else?

Because people who pay for boxing aren’t spending that $ on buying a UFC PPV?

I would be more worried about Holyfield fighting tbh. Dude came even put more than two words together coherently. 

Tyson vs Evander has a nice ring but I don’t want to see it.  I really like Tyson vs Shannon Briggs if he looks great comes out unscathed then talk maybe closing the Evander Chapter.  Evander vs Bobb Sapp would be awesome for a comain.