DFW claims one drug test cost UFC $45,000

At the post fight press conference he makes this claim after 33:00.

http://www.mmafighting.com/2014/4/27/5649978/ufc-172-post-fight-press-conference-video

What were they testing for? Gene doping?

Sounds like BS.

come on $45,000???

do not believe

Yeah I'm calling bullshit on that Phone Post 3.0

Nope Phone Post 3.0

That's how the mafia moves money 115 dollar test 45k

Send legit Phone Post 3.0

He's high. Phone Post 3.0

At this point it would be far more shocking if Dana was being truthful about the cost.

Maybe he means 4-5? Phone Post 3.0

Machida will taste the piss for free. Phone Post 3.0

bureaucrats!

Could that be the drug test for an entire card? 12-18 guys depending in the size of a card coud be reasonable Phone Post 3.0

Cant imagine he is LYING about it, but it does seem way too high for one guy. Phone Post 3.0

It could be true. When i was in the army, the piss tests there cost around 10 - 20k. They weren't testing us for roids and testosterone either. Phone Post 3.0

koregro - It could be true. When i was in the army, the piss tests there cost around 10 - 20k. They weren't testing us for roids and testosterone either. Phone Post 3.0
Our fine government at work. The highest quality urine test would cost no more than $1000 and that's testing for everything under the sun. Dana is full of shit or they got ripped off to the max Phone Post 3.0

Yeah and the deli wrap machine at work cost 6 grand.

Every at work always supposedly costs a fortune. Phone Post 3.0

USADA testing, which includes Carbon Isotope Ratio (CIR) testing and multiple random tests, costs roughly $50000 per fighter.

For UFC main event fighters, where there are random test throughout training, it is not inconceivable that cost can get as high as $45000 per fighter, but no way does it cost that much for every fighter on every card.

If they tested the entire card,that would be 20 fighters.It isn't that unbelievable

ALK - USADA testing, which includes Carbon Isotope Ratio (CIR) testing and multiple random tests, costs roughly $50000 per fighter.

For UFC main event fighters, where there are random test throughout training, it is not inconceivable that cost can get as high as $45000 per fighter, but no way does it cost that much for every fighter on every card.

When we looked into it was not $50,000 or $45,000 per athlete for USADA. There is no way the commission is testing on the same level as USADA.

It cost $19,500 plus travel and incidentals for a USADA testing during a training camp and post fight.

OOC only was $14,500

Brigham - 
koregro - It could be true. When i was in the army, the piss tests there cost around 10 - 20k. They weren't testing us for roids and testosterone either. Phone Post 3.0
Our fine government at work. The highest quality urine test would cost no more than $1000 and that's testing for everything under the sun. Dana is full of shit or they got ripped off to the max Phone Post 3.0

someone needs to tell the Army to shop at the Dollar store. They have home piss test for .99 cents.

Maybe he means for the whole event? Phone Post 3.0