DFW: Cris Cyborg would KO 'irrelevant' Tito

Vindell - Any respect I had for Dana was gone a long time ago so this is nothing shocking. I mean seriously to talk that way when Tito has done so much for the UFC from all the promotion he did and to all of his major fights for the UFC. Tito was todays Chael but promoted much better and won more. It is the same as how he was just telling the media how he is coming after Ken Shamrock. This guy will use and abuse you and once he is done with you he will trash you to no end. Hell he trashes fighters all the time that are still under contract all the time also.

I totally agree with you Tito did do tons to popularize the UFC during his prime. But dropping Tito like a shitty diaper is just called business in a competitive industry. What job would not fuck you over as an employee if you no longer were needed and it was beneficial for them to get rid of you?? I can't think of any, at least of all the places I've ever worked , which is quite a few. A goal of running a business is success which has nothing to do with your previous employees feelings. Phone Post