DFW declines Benson offer to superfight GSP

Dodge135 - So Dana can't tell Frankie to cut weight, but he can keep Bendo on a diet?

DW didn't say Benson has to stay at any weight. He said no to that specific match-up. If Ben put on weight and wanted to move up, he would move up.

Has the UFC ever told a fighter that they can't change their weight?

How many times has Bendo defended the belt?

In reality Bendo lost his last fight to Frankie and now he thinks he can hang out with GSP?

NorthFromHere - In reality Bendo lost his last fight to Frankie and now he thinks he can hang out with GSP?

If Benson didn't think he could, wouldn't that reveal a much worse problem? Phone Post

lgi - How many times has Bendo defended the belt?

Who cares, if its true he decided to move to 155 then he'll move up anyway.

I'd say put him up against maia, winner gets GSP. Phone Post

vaginal tear - 
mijo - Bendo wants a fight, has proven himself multiple times in the UFC already, but Pettis calls out Aldo, and Dana says ok?

Dana White is the biggest douche bag alive.

Surprised you're still here. I've seen people banned for less. Nobody talks about BLAF like that!

Nobody. Phone Post

BLAF????

Oh yeah. Im probably gonna get banned because you brought it up. thanks jackass!!!!!

Running.from.Aldo.com Maybe if he hadn't lost to Edgar in the second fight and won another 8 straight fights at LW this would make more sense.

Brando is a huge 155lber. I wouldn't be surprised if the cuts are getting to be a problem. Phone Post

Bendo not running from anyone. He just wanted to test the waters and see if he could get a fight against GSP because he basically has nothing to lose in the fight and everything to win. Plus people should really not underestimate the insane confidence Bendo has in himself.

Now i do not think this superfight is warranted. Its a superfight only in name because there both divisional champions. Bendo is very skilled but he does not have the record yet.

Having said all this the UFC started all this sillyness with there wacky approach to making fights now. There giving Pettis an shot right out of the gate,instead of just giving him the shot he actually deserved (the fight for the lightweight title) and were  only able to sell it to Aldo by giving him an immediate shot again Bendo. WTF are there still even weight classes or standings?

The UFC went to be true to division and records to trying to make a fight between legends of the sport to now just randomly putting together talented fun fighters together but totally disregarding the divisional standings or divisions the fighters are competing in.

"There's not going to be all this jumping around."

Dana "the walking contradiction" White

unreal.

LOL, Bendo has defended his belt twice...get a few more W's and maybe finish a guy in the UFC before calling out one of the best P4P out there.

if he gives up the toothpick he won't have to cut as much weight