DFW-Don't know if well see Mayhem in the UFC again

Dan Hardy but not mayhem????!!! Phone Post

Easytarget - That's weak from Dana.

Dana's just weak by nature. I've seen very few people who ooze it as much as he does.

We love mayhem!!!!! Phone Post

Dana you're blind. Phone Post

Easytarget - That's weak from Dana.

Teenage mutant lesnar turtle - Its hypocritical of the UFC if they cut him now. They thought he was good enough to be a tuf coach, and they thought he was good enough to main event. You cant hype someone up that much and then throw them out because of one bad performance.

Hopefully clearer heads prevail and he gets another shot.

He talks about how guys have the ufc gitters there first fight in the ufc and he already wants to cut mayhem... Look at the Jake shields fight with martin and he was still given a title shot And since when being on your back, taking shots, and doing nothing but complaining to the ref about something wins you the round, bisping did nothing in the first he got taken down and mayhem landed more shots smh @ Dana, go rewatch that fight cus idk what you were looking at lol

ajsr - I can't understand this shit. Why the fuck does anyone think Mayhem should be thrown under the bus after a single loss? Especially since he hasn't fought in 14 months. Obviously BLAF is not fond of him. Maybe they are pissed that Mayhem turned down a few UFC contract offers in the last few years.

Agreed. Don't understand how Dana has backed up some past fighters who stunk up the fights on their comebacks, some after only 6-8 month layoffs yet he let them and even vouched for their "ringrust" and their abilities and some went on to loose again in 1st rd KO's and Sub's..... I gotta add tho after last night Bisping was very respectful to miller and you could tell they both had respect for one another. Dunno if I hate Bisping anymore and not cause he won it's his actions after the fight. Phone Post

i dont think that it was a "lobsided" fight. We have seen that before. i think it had alot to do with how mayhem fought. i hate bisping and i was hoping for a 1 punch ko but mayhem didnt even look like a professional fighter. he was lunging into his jabs, falling on the ground and his only combo was a 1-2. dana has been trying to sell ufc as having the best athletes and the best fighters (vs boxing) and then you have a sloppy unprofessional performance like that with millions of people watching. mayhem has been fighting for 10 years and is a known personality. his stand up last night looked like someone who did not know what they were doing. i like you mayhem but that was horrible.

Why are people freaking out over this?

It's the same thing Dana always says about a guy who loses a fight. He didn't say "we are definitely cutting him". He said "I don't know". Mayhem looked like shit. Dana wants to make him sweat a little bit. That seems perfectly reasonable to me after a guy lays an egg in the main event.

Hardy is not 0-3 by the way.. But yeah that's just danas first reaction after the fight , real bad performance against bisping tonight but he will get another shot.. I'd like to see him up against someone the likes of wanderlei or leben if he trains correctly and don't gas out like he did v mike ! Phone Post

Teenage mutant lesnar turtle - Its hypocritical of the UFC if they cut him now. They thought he was good enough to be a tuf coach, and they thought he was good enough to main event. You cant hype someone up that much and then throw them out because of one bad performance.

Phone Post

Not sure why everyone is surprised by the outcome of this fight. Why do so many people drink Dana's Kool aid? The casual fan has a good excuse to believe Mayhem had a shot but not us...wishful thinking maybe? Phone Post

This is bullshit! It was his first fight in the UFC in over 5 years, give the guy 1 more shot. Phone Post

Even Frank Trigg got another fight. MAyhem probably costs more.

This is why you have guys man humping guys to a decision.

1 loss and you could be tossed to the side.

Seriously?

What's Dana's email?  I'm flooding it with cock pics.

Teenage mutant lesnar turtle -
The National - Only winning counts in the UFC = UFC, on the whole, has got some of the most boring fights<br /><br />

How many boring fights were there last night? or the previous ufc? or the one before that?

Exactly Phone Post

And Mayhem deserves a second chance. Phone Post

I am a monkey till death but he looked so slow
and sloppy I couldnt believe it . That wasnt him .
Or it is now this many years later .

Didn't have a good performance against GSP?  Come on.  That fight was fantastic.  Sure, he lost, but it was exciting as hell.

He did look pretty bad against Bisping though.