DFW, fighters, sponsors react to Covington

If Covington wants to truly get serious about being on the front-lines of this thing, he should put as much effort into his arguments as he does into his fight-training. Maybe hire Candace Owens as him “manager” or something, lol.

boxy - Kirik, what do you think of Adesanya's racist behavior on Instagram?

Doesn’t seem to be getting attention for some reason.

Whatever it was didn't get any attention near as I can tell. I'm not sure what you're referencing, and I couldn't even find anything on the google. Post a link or something, and I'll try to comment.

1 Like

Kirik, Many black people think that anything they don’t like is racist and you are just promoting their skewed views with your article. What exactly did Colby say that was racist?

The race card is becoming like the boy who cried wolf. It gets played so often it is becoming meaningless.

7 Likes
Kirik -

Whatever it was didn't get any attention near as I can tell. I'm not sure what you're referencing, and I couldn't even find anything on the google. Post a link or something, and I'll try to comment.

https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-1-d&ei=-llvX8r9HNjT-gSX97TQCw&q=adesanya+called+fan+cracker&oq=adesanya+called+fan+cracker&gs_lcp=CgZwc3ktYWIQAzoFCAAQzQJQy6kCWO2tAmDcrwJoAHAAeACAAZkBiAG7BZIBAzAuNZgBAKABAaoBB2d3cy13aXrAAQE&sclient=psy-ab&ved=0ahUKEwjK4ti1jYfsAhXYqZ4KHZc7DboQ4dUDCAw&uact=5

google you say

3 Likes

As a group, blacks are definitely the most sensitive group on the planet. If the ufc caves to their gripes I’ll simply quit watching it. I’m sick and tired of everyone being so sensitive. It’s the epitome of mental weakness. 

5 Likes
GoDieInACarWreck - 
Kirik -

https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-1-d&ei=-llvX8r9HNjT-gSX97TQCw&q=adesanya+called+fan+cracker&oq=adesanya+called+fan+cracker&gs_lcp=CgZwc3ktYWIQAzoFCAAQzQJQy6kCWO2tAmDcrwJoAHAAeACAAZkBiAG7BZIBAzAuNZgBAKABAaoBB2d3cy13aXrAAQE&sclient=psy-ab&ved=0ahUKEwjK4ti1jYfsAhXYqZ4KHZc7DboQ4dUDCAw&uact=5

google you say

I think use of the term cracker on the social network in that context is stupid and counter productive. If he used language like that repeatedly, it would come to define him as someone stupid and counter productive.

Dana will dicktuck to his corporate overlords or he’ll be out.  They’re not going to be ok with this especially if it gains mainstream news attention. It’s already being covered by ESPN. 

Woodley called Colby a racist several times leading up to their fight with no evidence and no one held his feet to the fire. 

Colby gets a call from the POTUS after his fight and marty fakenewsman chides him takes shots at our president then when Colby comes back at him with, obviously, comments meant to stir the pot, people lose their fucking minds. 

Fuck BLM. Woodley is a communist. Fuck fakenewsman and fuck anyone that contributed to the demise of our country!  

4 Likes
Kirik -
GoDieInACarWreck - 
Kirik -

google you say

I think use of the term cracker on the social network in that context is stupid and counter productive. If he used language like that repeatedly, it would come to define him as someone stupid and counter productive.

Fucking say it’s racist. Do it. Don’t be a pussy. 

16 Likes
Eskimo -

As a group, blacks are definitely the most sensitive group on the planet. If the ufc caves to their gripes I’ll simply quit watching it. I’m sick and tired of everyone being so sensitive. It’s the epitome of mental weakness. 

Also the most historically exploited in this country, but I'm sure there's no correlation there.

Precise_Improvement - 
Eskimo -

Also the most historically exploited in this country, but I'm sure there's no correlation there.

Um, Natives disagree…

6 Likes

“If it was the other way around, if a Black athlete was saying to a white athlete in that regards, people would report it straight away. “

You fucking dolt, did you not see what Harris said to luka doncic?  That would have gotten luka kicked out of series if reversed 

3 Likes
TFK_UGCTT_Sk1tzO420 -
Kirik -
GoDieInACarWreck - 
Kirik -

google you say

Calling a white person a whip-cracker? I mean, it’s kinda not nice. 

Charles Barkley - 

“Let’s be real - it’s racist. He’s calling the guy a Marxist and a communist, and he’s saying that he’s un-American.”

Apparently calling someone a communist is racist now?

Ha ha. This.

Fuck these little pansies that think they can dish it out but can never take it.

I still wish we’d see no politics in the UFC (or sports for that matter!) but no need to stand down to false bullshit.

1 Like
TFK_UGCTT_Sk1tzO420 -
Kirik -
GoDieInACarWreck - 
Kirik -

google you say

I’m happy to, what Adesanya said is without a shadow of a doubt racist and I hope Costa knocks him out for it.

Just like I hope Usman gets to shatter Colbys jaw a second time for the smoke signal shit he said, which is also racist 

Kirik -
GoDieInACarWreck - 
Kirik -

google you say

Also racist.or its not because he's black so he gets a pass?

3 Likes
Dreville79 -
TFK_UGCTT_Sk1tzO420 -
Kirik -
GoDieInACarWreck - 
Kirik -

google you say

I’m happy to, what Adesanya said is without a shadow of a doubt racist and I hope Costa knocks him out for it.

Just like I hope Usman gets to shatter Colbys jaw a second time for the smoke signal shit he said, which is also racist 

Well, I wasn’t talking to you, but ok.

“…”

~ Kirik

1 Like

Fucking idiots saying racism doesn’t get reported by the media, that’s all we hear about. All day, every day. 

News, television shows, movies, sports, awards shows, commercials, political campaigns, social media, this site, they’re all talking about race, all the fucking time. Everything is racist now. 

4 Likes
TFK_UGCTT_Sk1tzO420 - 
Kirik -
GoDieInACarWreck - 
Kirik -

google you say

It's a racist term, unequivocally.

1 Like