DFW has a some problems to handle

Anderson Silva has become very unpopular(jives it up in the cage and wears gang banger drab) and he threw Tito under the bus before he knew all the facts. Will DFW weather this storm? I think he will but it will be tough goings for awhile

Discuss

"Listen, I'm guaranteed every morning when I wake up that bad shit is going to happen."

DFW

He'll be fine.

Kirik speaks the truth imo

What storm? The everlasting storm of fucking retarded shit threads made by your? Dipshit.

I dont think he threw Tito under the bus at all. He said theyd be fair but he could be cut. Plus its not like Tito is a big posterboy any more, itd be worse if Gsp/BJ/Brock were accused of that kind of thing

Please explain how DFW  threw tito under the bus. He laid out a scenario that if tito was guilty he would be let go from the UFC.  With the oprative word being IF. I am glad that DFW came out and said that the UFC is no place for wife beaters.

Kirik -  "Listen, I'm guaranteed every morning when I wake up that bad shit is going to happen."

DFW

He'll be fine.

Maybe he needs more fiber.

officedrone23 - Patriot, I think he need to up your HRT. You are talking more like an out of touch old lady every day.

I bet you even smell like baby powder and little accidents.

Can't argue with that. The other day I caught myself to tapping my feet to New Moon on Monday song by Duran Duran

saerbarnet - What storm? The everlasting storm of fucking retarded shit threads made by your? Dipshit.

You have no intelligent retort to any of my points, except childish insults. Grow up son!

RedCell65 -  Please explain how DFW  threw tito under the bus. He laid out a scenario that if tito was guilty he would be let go from the UFC.  With the oprative word being IF. I am glad that DFW came out and said that the UFC is no place for wife beaters.

DFW is no lawyer,police or judge. He should have kept his yapper shut untill the legal process ran it's course. This isn't Russia and DFW shouldn't act like Fidel Castro

Awesome, Kirik with a thread killer right of the bat! First time I had seen that!

fanoffights - Awesome, Kirik with a thread killer right of the bat! First time I had seen that!

yeah I didn't expect that

There is no situation that BLAF can't handle. 

fanoffights - Awesome, Kirik with a thread killer right of the bat! First time I had seen that!
 you have been on this board for how  long? lol

...and lol @ the obvious DFW protection from the powers that be; the man has everyone in his pocket. defend, defend, defend. you want to end  up like that sherdog guy for having an opinion.

that said, kirik rules.

I don't get it? How is he supposed to fail to weather the storm? Mass financial meltdown or psychological breakdown because Anderson danced a little and Tito made it onto TMZ for 30 seconds?

I'm not big on fortune telling, but I'll wager the UFC will survive this unfathomable Armageddon of horrendous circumstance; may God help us all.

when you have dana's money your really have no problems you cant deal with 

Maybe you has a some problem to handle too!

K-Dub-"T" -  lol @ Anderson Silva gangbanging.

I had high hopes for you Tardtriot... had.

K Dub I didn't articulate that correctly but thats what most fans percieve

pinkston83 -  when you have dana's money your really have no problems you cant deal with 

kdub-t you bettah back off my homie ThePatriot.  You dont be wantin any of this kid.