DFW has a some problems to handle

CruJones - 
fanoffights - Awesome, Kirik with a thread killer right of the bat! First time I had seen that!
 you have been on this board for how  long? lol

...and lol @ the obvious DFW protection from the powers that be; the man has everyone in his pocket. defend, defend, defend. you want to end  up like that sherdog guy for having an opinion.

that said, kirik rules.

I have seen him jump in after several responses but the first reply, I didn't expect that. Total shut down right off the freaking bat!

ThePatriot - Anderson Silva has become very unpopular(jives it up in the cage and wears gang banger drab) and he threw Tito under the bus before he knew all the facts. Will DFW weather this storm? I think he will but it will be tough goings for awhile

Discuss

LOL what storm
The UFC as a brand is now bigger than any one fighter.

Randy publicly fought with them for almost 2 years. Did it affect PPVs ? Nope...

Tito publicly fought with them for almost 2 years. Did PPV numbers decline ? Nope...

Anderson Silva ? Would they lose a single PPV $ if he wasn't there. Nope.

ThePatriot - 
RedCell65 -  Please explain how DFW  threw tito under the bus. He laid out a scenario that if tito was guilty he would be let go from the UFC.  With the oprative word being IF. I am glad that DFW came out and said that the UFC is no place for wife beaters.

DFW is no lawyer,police or judge. He should have kept his yapper shut untill the legal process ran it's course. This isn't Russia and DFW shouldn't act like Fidel Castro

Still did not answer my question. and by the way Castro is in charge of CUBA not russia.

I guess because it's mma Dana gets away with talking smack and acting like a clown. In most business and even sporting ones his behaviour would not be tolerated. It's funny because officially the ufc claims the high road trying to banish the tough guy image and distance itself from the tough man competitions while in reality they play up to WWE crowd, to the point of bringing in Kimbo and promoteing him a a professional fighter.

he threw Tito under the bus before he knew all the facts

Oh for the love of christ.

"We're gonna be fair, but we could cut him."

"Other than going on a killing spree, being accused of domestic violence is the worst thing you can have going for you,"

1.) We're going to be fair.

2.) He could be cut (if it turns out he's guilty.)

3.) Being accused of domestic violence is among the worst things you can have happen to you.

Which of those statements do you consider to be 'throwing Tito under the bus?'

"2.) He could be cut (if it turns out he's guilty.)"

DFW had no reason to say that, he let his emotions get the better of him (as usual).

Look Im a DFW fan but I call it like I see it.

only thing he has to handle is laughing at your fat ass never stepping into the cage again

The only thing fat on me is my dik, ask your mom

When are you stepping in? and when is he?

So you are against DFW coming out AGAINST domestic abuse

RedCell65 -  Please explain how DFW  threw tito under the bus. He laid out a scenario that if tito was guilty he would be let go from the UFC.  With the oprative word being IF. I am glad that DFW came out and said that the UFC is no place for wife beaters.

No place for wife beaters but plenty of room for thugs who jump other fighters on national television though huh? Makes sense.

Might want to read more then the quotes that TMZ publish. Little bit more to the story then "he's a wife beater". But that would burst that little bubble you've thought inside since you were five huh?

ThePatriot - Anderson Silva has become very unpopular(jives it up in the cage and wears gang banger drab) and he threw Tito under the bus before he knew all the facts. Will DFW weather this storm? I think he will but it will be tough goings for awhile

Discuss

NOBODY LIKES YOUR POT TROLLING ON THE OG AND NOBODY LIKES YOUR DANA TROLLING ON THE UG.

I THINK PEOPLE LIKE PETEYWHEATSTRAW MORE THEN YOU. YOU SHOULD GO FUCK YOURSELF.

This is no case of domestic abuse. Let the legal process run it's course before you imply any diciplinary action. DFW has it out for Ortiz IMO

GaymidaGaydan - 

Discuss

NOBODY LIKES YOUR POT TROLLING ON THE OG AND NOBODY LIKES YOUR DANA TROLLING ON THE UG.

Get lost fruit loop and my anti marijuana threads are very popoular. Many OG'ers message me saying they support my stance

[quote]ThePatriot - This is no case of domestic abuse. Let the legal process run it's course before you imply any diciplinary action. DFW has it out for Ortiz IMO[/quote] 

So do you have the same contempt for Goodell( comish of the NFL) for his suspension of Big Ben

The way DFW handled this was exactly how he should and how any CEO/President should respond..he said exactly what he should and really I think with some of the statement's he has made to the media lately this was probably more professional.

FloridaStriker - 

No place for wife beaters but plenty of room for thugs who jump other fighters on national television though huh? Makes sense.

Might want to read more then the quotes that TMZ publish. Little bit more to the story then "he's a wife beater". But that would burst that little bubble you've thought inside since you were five huh?

Lets keep focus on one issue at a time, not sure how the two relate, but I have been unable to follow the logic on this thread.

lol the Patriot is the only real man on these forums. LOL@pussy ass faggots talking about his fights while posting under the screen name "Nipples of Kirik". Care to give your real name? where you train? or you just wanna continue to be the little pussy that we all know you are? Or would mom get pissed for giving out her address?

Bad comparison

I have no doubt that Big Ben is guilty of sexual misconduct. how many incidents is it now? Ortiz has one(domestic violence) and it's weak

ThePatriot - Bad comparison

I have no doubt that Big Ben is guilty of sexual misconduct. how many incidents is it now? Ortiz has one(domestic violence) and it's weak

loook at you throwing big ben under the bus.

ThePatriot - 
GaymidaGaydan - 

Discuss

Get lost fruit loop and my anti marijuana threads are very popoular. Many OG'ers message me saying they support my stance

NOBODY MESSAGES YOU ABOUT ANYTHING. EVER. CHECK YOUR VOICE MAIL RIGHT NOW, GUARANTEE ITS DEVOID OF PEOPLE WHO LIKE OR RESPECT YOU.