DFW has a some problems to handle

ThePatriot - 
CindyO - 
ThePatriot - 
RedCell65 -  Please explain how DFW  threw tito under the bus. He laid out a scenario that if tito was guilty he would be let go from the UFC.  With the oprative word being IF. I am glad that DFW came out and said that the UFC is no place for wife beaters.

DFW is no lawyer,police or judge. He should have kept his yapper shut untill the legal process ran it's course. This isn't Russia and DFW shouldn't act like Fidel Castro

Would you like to compare your fight related accomplishments with his? Didn't think so. Until his floor is no longer your ceiling, I suggest you begin taking notes from the guy instead of starting threads like this one that make you look like a jealous and jaded little school girl.

Cindy

here you go again with your chicken shit low blows. Pull his nuts out of your mouth for once and admit he's wrong. oh yeah and when have you ever fought?

Never... but my record is still better than yours because I have never gotten my ass kicked... you have, Mr. 0-1-0=)

Cindy

ttt;)

CindyO has the hots for me,it's obvious. You want to make some headboard music, don't you?

You have a seriously warped perception on reality.
If Dana would have taken action and cut Tito's contract you'd have a point. But he didn't, so you just come off as an idiot.

If someone would have asked him: "What would happen if a fighter was accused of domestic violence?" and he replied "Their contract would be cut". Would he then be throwing every fighter under the bus?

Sounds to me like you're a wife-beater supporter.

ThePatriot - 
RedCell65 -  Please explain how DFW  threw tito under the bus. He laid out a scenario that if tito was guilty he would be let go from the UFC.  With the oprative word being IF. I am glad that DFW came out and said that the UFC is no place for wife beaters.

DFW is no lawyer,police or judge. He should have kept his yapper shut untill the legal process ran it's course. This isn't Russia and DFW shouldn't act like Fidel Castro

What does Fidel Castro do in Russia? I mean it's not like he has any actual power there...

Jessethebandit - You have a seriously warped perception on reality.
If Dana would have taken action and cut Tito's contract you'd have a point. But he didn't, so you just come off as an idiot.

If someone would have asked him: "What would happen if a fighter was accused of domestic violence?" and he replied "Their contract would be cut". Would he then be throwing every fighter under the bus?

I am if it's CindyO. I would love to se that loud mouth broad given a swift kick in the ass and sent back to the kitchen where she belongs

saerbarnet - What storm? The everlasting storm of fucking retarded shit threads made by your? Dipshit.

Great answer thread starter is a jerkoff.

What a bunch of sheep

Patriot why are you obsessed with Dana white dude...get over it

ThePatriot - 

I am if it's CindyO. I would love to se that loud mouth broad given a swift kick in the ass and sent back to the kitchen where she belongs

Too scared to do it yourself? Wouldn't want to make your record 0-2-0, I suppose=)

Cindy

NJstileNJ - Patriot why are you obsessed with Dana white dude...get over it

I'm not!! I'm a DFW fan like I said but he is wrong and should admit it. I don't like to see a fellow American unjustly rail roaded

CindyO,

It's been a long time since I've had to do a "Sean Connery" but don't tempt me Hussy.

CindyO - 
ThePatriot - 

Too scared to do it yourself? Wouldn't want to make your record 0-2-0, I suppose=)

Cindy

oh thats facking bullshit Cindy-O.  You think you're all bad ass with your razor sharp wit and your natural good looks.  But I'm going to have to ask you to take a few steps back on the fighter bashing.  ThePatriot is a good man and a pillar of this community.  I consider him an e-brother.  At the very least you owe him an apology.  I would send a card.

edit

totally

Post a pic of this loud mouthed tramp

Fade2Bolivian - Thread title sounds like it should be read in an affected Italian accent:

DFW has-a some problems!? Give him some-a meatballs!

go smuggle some cocain paco

since Cindy-O already has the claws out I'm just gonna put on a Stylistics album and see what happens.

puts on stylistics album

"break up to make up"?

"Break up to make up"?

I seriously thinks she wants me.

waits for her to throw insults

"Break up to make up"