DFW: Hendo vs. Shogun was top 3 in UFC history

2mmafreaks - One of the most entertaining in recent memory but not top 3. Tops 20 perhaps. I have a hard time calling a fight "best ever" that does not include a finish.

Why? Phone Post

Everyone forgets frank vs tito

Alvarez vs Chandler was better and it was on the same night.

Randy/ Big Nog is such an underrated fight. Top 3 for me. Hendo/Shogun is my #1 though. Phone Post

BiggGunn - 
AmericanPsychoMMA - Sounds about right

Griffen/Bonnar
Liddell/Silva
Rua/Henderson

Except for the fact that Couture/Rizzo 1 was better than any of those 3.

Liddell/Silva isn't in the top 3, put Couture/Rizzo on top, and you might have a legit arguement for those being the top 3.

not even close

Frank vs Tito was UFC's best fight EVA.

Shogun vs Dan is tied for 2nd best UFC fight with Joe Son vs Keith Hackney. Wait.....what?

MentaL -  nog vs couture is up there.

It wasn't very close though... Nog had his way with Randy. Phone Post

Not sure why most people go overboard on the Griffen/Bonnar fight.
Very sloppy fight, imo.

Let's have some old skool Frye/Bitetti
And Clay/Huerta.

That fight had to go the way that it went because none of you guys understand what goes on behind the scenes."

"Those of you that think we didn't do the right thing on the first FOX fight do not understand what it takes to build this sport beyond national television," White said. "So shut up again.

I was one of the people who complained about that Fox fight because I think it left new fans going, "WTF just happened? It's over already!?!" But I'll say in response to Dana above, fair enough.

Lloyd gave me my bluename -  DFW, you gotta give your top 3! You can't say top 3 and not include the other 2!

That would prevent him from having about 7 top 5 fighters in each division, and about 15 top 10 fighters

My Top 3
1.Pat Barry vs Kongo (most insane fight and finish ever)
2.Fedor vs Cro Cop (Huge anticipation, both in prime)
3. Edgar vs Maynard III (amazing comeback and finish)

Shogun vs Hendo was great but I thought it would have been a better 3 round fight, both guys gassed in the later rounds and I felt if it was 3 rounds they wouldn't have tried to pace themselves at all leading to an even greater fight.

AmericanPsychoMMA - Sounds about right

Griffen/Bonnar
Liddell/Silva
Rua/Henderson

. Phone Post

I just watched this fight right now. nowhere close to a top 3 fight. maybe top 10. After the 3rd both guys were gassed and it turned into a sloppy mess. A decent amount of action but most of it sloppy. I was pretty disappointed actually after hearing all the hype about how great it was. Leonard vs Nam was way more exciting than this.

I dunno i just disagree with this being the best fight ever. I think its one of the best fights of the year but just quickly i can think of a few fights i thought were better than this.

Henderson vs Guida imo was unreal
Korean Zombie vs Garcia I, was also unreal

Those are just 2 recent fights i thought are better. This is just my opinion though.

Groove Holmes - Not sure why most people go overboard on the Griffen/Bonnar fight.
Very sloppy fight, imo.

Let's have some old skool Frye/Bitetti
And Clay/Huerta.

Clay/Huerta is a seriously underrated fight and made me a big fan of Clay. Phone Post