DFW: I don't read the Internet anymore

Doesn't read internet

Posts on twitter every day

- blaf Phone Post 3.0

No one can hear our cries in here : ( Phone Post 3.0

if you run into one asshole, you met an asshole, but if you run into them all day, you're the asshole

Y'all remember when he had that meltdown a couple of years ago when Anonymous fucked with his personal info lol?

"Go ahead internet...I'm not afraid of u, internet!!"

Good times! Phone Post 3.0

Righhhhhhhhhht!!!! Well he for sure read that we didn't want that Hunt vs Schaub crapolla and quickly gave us the fight we ALL really wanted!! HUNT vs. BIG COUNTRY.

Wisdom100 - 

I'm also considering my retirement from UG and other stupid forums.. those trolls are fuckin annoying! they are literally big babies with keyboard

bye

SomeoneToDoYourDirtyWork - Righhhhhhhhhht!!!! Well he for sure read that we didn't want that Hunt vs Schaub crapolla and quickly gave us the fight we ALL really wanted!! HUNT vs. BIG COUNTRY.
Dana instead spent millions on "Internet eggs" to read for him Phone Post 3.0

Wisdom100 - 
ChaosOverkill - 
Wisdom100 - 

I'm also considering my retirement from UG and other stupid forums.. those trolls are fuckin annoying! they are literally big babies with keyboard

bye

I'm not going anywhere, so you don't need to miss me just yet! 

ok troll

Egg Phone Post 3.0

JToller - Egg Phone Post 3.0

haha was about to post this

Dana can't handle the big bad internet lol
He was prob ordered to stay off hey fuck you dana egghead your product sucks and you don't know shit anymore about what the fans want Phone Post 3.0

FEDORallDAY - Doesn't read internet

Posts on twitter every day

- blaf Phone Post 3.0

Guess he was pissed ppl weren't kissing his ass anymore and addressing the bullshit he's pulled.

He knows what fights to make? Biggest fan ever?

One word: boxercise. Phone Post 3.0

Pitbull3744 - 

Dana doesnt go on the internet anymore guys

Except every two seconds on twitter and facebook lol.  The fact is he is afraid of the UG for the real questions we pose and for the fact that we wont just eat his bullshit with a smile and say can i have more. 

One time Dana told Rambo John J fuck you and your dollar, so i politely asked if that was the smartest thing to do to fans who pay for UFC and love MMA, so he starts talking shit to me and PMs me and calls me a pussy, i was like ummm ok man your cool lol. 

for real??? he was PMing you and calling you a pussy and such???

Holy Shit!!!

The people posting in this thread is why we can't post gifs anymore Phone Post 3.0

Waters down ppv cards
Raises price of ppv events
Threatens fans
Sues fans that want to watch his sport but can't afford it while bragging and flaunting his own wealth
Threatens mma forum owners with lawsuits over showing 4 second gifs that promote his sport
Disassociates and belittles past legends

Scratches his head and can't understand why people complain Phone Post 3.0

I made Dana leave the internet. He told me

Reggie Warren Jr -

Vote ups for life if u can get him to leave the sport Phone Post 3.0

He's probably reading this thread right now.

Hi Dana, you fat ugly bald headed fuck.

What does UFC need the Internet for anyway? It's not like anyone on the Internet knows what the UFC is who competes in it. I'd stay off the web too if I were headlining cards with nobodies.

Reggie Warren Jr -

Tell him to man up. Phone Post 3.0