DFW: I sucked as a fighter

Dana never had 1 fight therefore he was never a fighter!

I think it's really funny at how many people hate Dana. Phone Post

When he was to box Tito. He looked like he had good form and knew boxing, and i was thinking he might beat Tito and prolly why Tito didnt show up i thought. Phone Post

Ask Peter Welch whether he was a fighter or not.

A.Muradyan - When he was to box Tito. He looked like he had good form and knew boxing, and i was thinking he might beat Tito and prolly why Tito didnt show up i thought. Phone Post

Lmao. Tito would've demolished him.

^keep in mind this was jst boxing no takedowns and at the time Tito was not the best boxer it would have been interesting Phone Post

kinson - I think it's really funny at how many people hate Dana. Phone Post

I think it's really funny how some people worship a promoter above the fighters.

Is it "hate" to correct him on his clearly false statement where implies he used to be a fighter of any sort? Phone Post

A.Muradyan - ^keep in mind this was jst boxing no takedowns and at the time Tito was not the best boxer it would have been interesting Phone Post

Tito is still a professional fighter. Dana White is a fat guy whose only boxing experience was an aerobics boxing instructor. Tito isn't the best boxer when you compare him to other PROFESSIONAL FIGHTERS, compared to the average guy he would demolish them.

I think tito said he didn't fight him bc "ppl don't know Dana is actually a very good boxer"

But maybe he just realized fighting ur boss is never going to end well? Phone Post

DeusEx - So Dana White Admits UFC fighters are making hundreds of dollars.

UFC is a joke.

Pretty sure that's just Strikeforce.

Lol, the guy can't even be humble without still taking shit from a bunch of keyboard heroes .

My first thoughs You suck has a fighter ?? you suck has a promoter too just saying ....

JK dana is good for the sport

Love him or hate him, it's nice to see that he realizes the fighters are human beings and not just pieces of meat. I wish some "fans" would actually realize that.

Moke - Lol, the guy can't even be humble without still taking shit from a bunch of keyboard heroes .

Is this guy a noob? It's not "do mma" It's "trane UFC" Phone Post

kinson - I think it's really funny at how many people hate Dana. Phone Post

And childish Phone Post

interesting that he uses the metric system.

This is such BS.  The Dana bashing is gettin so damn boring already.  Seriously, the guy couldn't be nicer to the fans and he's elevated our favorite sport to places we never thought it would get to.

I , for one, am happy with the "over-saturation" of UFC events.  I like that we are on Fox, all of this is good.

The guy's not perfect (who the F***is???) but I wouldn't trade him as the head of the UFC for anyone else. Period.

mmavixen -  This is such BS.  The Dana bashing is gettin so damn boring already.  Seriously, the guy couldn't be nicer to the fans and he's elevated our favorite sport to places we never thought it would get to.

I , for one, am happy with the "over-saturation" of UFC events.  I like that we are on Fox, all of this is good.

The guy's not perfect (who the F***is???) but I wouldn't trade him as the head of the UFC for anyone else. Period.

^This. I even get up at 5am just to watch random fights from some no name org in China lol

Big problem is most of these jackasses don't remember when the only way most of us could access an event was to read a PBP on the underground.

DW has busted his balls getting MMA out there, deserves mad props.