DFW: I would have handled the brawl differently

Dana could not even split BJ and Nick, which is the 170 pounds class. i have to believe he could get 2, 205+ guys to split?

I Wild Each It - The only thing that would have been different is Jones wouldn't have pushed Dana off of the stage, to get to DC. The head butt still would have happened, and DC still would have pushed Jones. That's where it would have ended.

Dana's been in between guys that he couldn't keep from pushing and shoving before (Diaz/Penn, Anderson's shoulder bump to Chael, etc). The difference is, he's the boss and no fighter is going to throw the boss out of the way to get to their opponent...so it's stops there.

I agree with this. That is the only difference. No way Jon or DC push Dana out of the way like that. Phone Post 3.0

BRZ - 
I Wild Each It - The only thing that would have been different is Jones wouldn't have pushed Dana off of the stage, to get to DC. The head butt still would have happened, and DC still would have pushed Jones. That's where it would have ended.

Dana's been in between guys that he couldn't keep from pushing and shoving before (Diaz/Penn, Anderson's shoulder bump to Chael, etc). The difference is, he's the boss and no fighter is going to throw the boss out of the way to get to their opponent...so it's stops there.

I agree with this. That is the only difference. No way Jon or DC push Dana out of the way like that. Phone Post 3.0

This. No way Jones would have made it to DC if Dana was there. Dana would get right in between them and Jones wouldn't throw him aside like he did Sholler.

Dana has a much better presence than the Anik look alike. They respect him way more. When he tries to separate guys after a push, they realize they should not bite the hand that feeds them. I guarantee you that if it was Lorenzo was there, it wouldn't have escalated to this.

I love how Dana thinks he's such a badass. If Dana was the exact same person he is now minus the title. Say he was an Anik like schmuck, Jones would have thrown him into the 5th row if he wanted too

The Power Double -
Hocky Balboa - In other words: "I would have knocked both of them out." Phone Post 3.0
I nearly spit my gin and tonic Phone Post 3.0
Gin and tonic at 10am est?

I think you have a problem, man.... Phone Post 3.0

The substitute teacher was in class that particular day so the boys got a little rowdy..

in other words: Frank Mir needs to replaced Anik in the commentating booth and any other positions he has in the UFC