dfw jr during UFC 189...

D241 -

The Power Double is a great member and contributor here.  You can tell he puts time and effort in his threads.

Definitely a guy if I see a thread and the title isn't very enticing for me to click on, if I see The Power Double created the thread or posted in it last, I click on it.

Haha thanks D! Too kind.vIf you're in Australia one day we can throw a shrimp on the barbie Phone Post 3.0

Pound for pound Thread Phone Post 3.0

Lol Phone Post 3.0

Please accept my lowly mud VU. Phone Post 3.0

The Power Double - 
D241 -

The Power Double is a great member and contributor here.  You can tell he puts time and effort in his threads.

Definitely a guy if I see a thread and the title isn't very enticing for me to click on, if I see The Power Double created the thread or posted in it last, I click on it.

Haha thanks D! Too kind.vIf you're in Australia one day we can throw a shrimp on the barbie Phone Post 3.0

If I'm in Australia we can do that under one condition.

We start a small fire, call the fire dept, and request for UGer"fireman sam".

When he arrives, we either beat the shit out of him, or give him a flower and a hug.

He needs one of those options badly, not sure which one.

D241 -
The Power Double - 
D241 -

If I'm in Australia we can do that under one condition.

We start a small fire, call the fire dept, and request for UGer"fireman sam".

When he arrives, we either beat the shit out of him, or give him a flower and a hug.

He needs one of those options badly, not sure which one.

Hahaha you and Fireman Sam got history? Phone Post 3.0

Yes! Phone Post 3.0

Bumped for Heece Phone Post 3.0

How do you make those gifs? Phone Post 3.0

Vote up!!! Nailed it!!! That post was almost as good as the show.

Heece appreciates the bump Phone Post 3.0

TurboRGV - Heece appreciates the bump Phone Post 3.0
Anytime Heece Phone Post 3.0

I don't understand people that say it was a early stoppage. Mendes got dropped, his forehead on the mat and gets punched 4 more times without trying to improve his position.

Hahaha Phone Post 3.0

Vtfu op Phone Post 3.0

NomoRomophobia - Vtfu op Phone Post 3.0
Returned bropho Phone Post 3.0

TTT Phone Post 3.0

Hahaha thanks for posting Phone Post 3.0

Hilarious Phone Post 3.0