DFW just blocked my Twitter account

DFW's page is blowing up with negative posts about Stitch. I just posted something not too long ago and rechecked it only to see I was blocked.. Phone Post 3.0

His ppl blocked ur ppl Phone Post 3.0

Fuck you goof, fuckin egg Phone Post 3.0

Nice Phone Post 3.0

Ok, i'll take your bait op.

What was it that led you to get blocked? Phone Post 3.0

Burt and Stitch were one thing, but now.., Now I am mad Phone Post 3.0

All I said was that it was messed up what he did to stitch, and that he clearly didn't care about the fighters Phone Post 3.0

I'm starting to think DFW is really ausgspch. All Dana's comebacks on Twitter is him pointing out people's follower counts and all ausgspch comebacks on here is posting join dates. Phone Post 3.0

bmoney - All I said was that it was messed up what he did to stitch, and that he clearly didn't care about the fighters Phone Post 3.0
MARTYR !!!! Phone Post 3.0

bmoney - All I said was that it was messed up what he did to stitch, and that he clearly didn't care about the fighters Phone Post 3.0
Didn't you know?

Phone Post 3.0

Shannon Briggs deleted my comment on instagram when he tried racebaiting over that girl who died in jail.

I think I feel your pain. Phone Post 3.0

he blocked me too .he must be having a rough day

Join the club. I've never even tweeted to him directly. DW, Lorenzo and the ufc accounts all blocked me because like 4 years ago his mom followed me and I followed back. Later found out that's what did it. Phone Post 3.0

JonJonesBreaksPregnantWomen'sBones -
Didn't you know?

Phone Post 3.0
Haha, nice! Phone Post 3.0

When you get to the point in life where you have no idea how much toilet paper costs and you don't flinch at the idea of a $100 t shirt, your perspective gets fucked.

He's become a ruthless bully with nobody in his life to tell him to simmer down.

I'm willing to wager he has 1000 phone #s in his flip phone and not a single real friend. Phone Post 3.0

MountainMedic - When you get to the point in life where you have no idea how much toilet paper costs and you don't flinch at the idea of a $100 t shirt, your perspective gets fucked.

He's become a ruthless bully with nobody in his life to tell him to simmer down.

I'm willing to wager he has 1000 phone #s in his flip phone and not a single real friend. Phone Post 3.0
Yup Phone Post 3.0

I got blocked for favoriting a tweet Bjorn sent to Dana Phone Post 3.0

i used to really like dana... and i don't use twitter... seems like he's really a pissed off guy lately though...

hope they can turn all this around... the fans are turning on the UFC it seems...

#PrideNeverDie Phone Post 3.0

I got blocked for saying Conor is starting to look like the Road Dogg.

http://imgur.com/Ymkaeow Phone Post 3.0

marth - I got blocked for saying Conor is starting to look like the Road Dogg.

http://imgur.com/Ymkaeow Phone Post 3.0
Oh you didn't know?!!?? Phone Post 3.0