DFW just blocked my Twitter account

Bailx - i used to really like dana... and i don't use twitter... seems like he's really a pissed off guy lately though...

hope they can turn all this around... the fans are turning on the UFC it seems...

#PrideNeverDie Phone Post 3.0
I used to like Dana as well and even when he would get a lot of heat for decisions the ufc made I still thought they were logical in a way.....but this is kinda losing me.. firing stitch for speaking his mine and then being super bitter on twitter even for being Dana white he's being lame on a whole new level Phone Post 3.0

mixjitsu -
Bailx - i used to really like dana... and i don't use twitter... seems like he's really a pissed off guy lately though...

hope they can turn all this around... the fans are turning on the UFC it seems...

#PrideNeverDie Phone Post 3.0
I used to like Dana as well and even when he would get a lot of heat for decisions the ufc made I still thought they were logical in a way.....but this is kinda losing me.. firing stitch for speaking his mine and then being super bitter on twitter even for being Dana white he's being lame on a whole new level Phone Post 3.0
Whatever, you only have 4 followers. Phone Post 3.0

He blocked me awhile back when i told him that the 4 horsewomens tickets cost more than what they get paid at floyd vs canelo Phone Post 3.0

Mustard Tiger -
marth - I got blocked for saying Conor is starting to look like the Road Dogg.

http://imgur.com/Ymkaeow Phone Post 3.0
Oh you didn't know?!!?? Phone Post 3.0
YO AS BETTER CAAAAALL SOMEBOOOODYYYY Phone Post 3.0

Chocolate Al blocked me a long time ago and i seriously have no idea why. Phone Post 3.0

Welcome to the party, pal. Phone Post 3.0

shhhhh, its a secret club

noone can know