DFW just confirmed Leon v. Colby is next

6 Likes

Belal Muhammad is punching air right now :joy::joy:

5 Likes

Belal and Masvidal both on suicide watch!! Lmao

8 Likes

5 Likes

They want the loud race baiting american back in the mix. It’s good business but fake inury lawsuit covington doesnt deserve it. If he does get it hope leon sorts him out too

8 Likes

Belal is 8-0 with 1 NC in the last 4 years. Colby is 3-2 in the last 4 years and already 0-2 in title fights in that time.

Belal is 2-0 in the last year vs Brady and Luque and Colby is 0-0.

Belal has every right to be angry.

Colby is 12-3 in the UFC and Belal is 13-3 in the UFC and Colby is on his 4th UFC/Interim UFC title fight while Belal gets nothing.

11 Likes

To be fair, Belal looked terrible again Leon (granted it was early) and he doesn’t have that big win. Colby has beat everyone not named Usman they put infront of him, he always puts on a show and he sells. Its not my first choice, but I kind of get it.

I personally would have waited for Burns/Masvidal and gave it to Burns

5 Likes

Yeah belal has the win streak in his favor. Colby’s win over Masvidal was bigger than Bella’s win over Sean Brady though since Masvidal was coming off those two title fights

And Colby’s losses to Usman were better than Belal’s loss to Luque if that means anything

5 Likes

Dana talks out both sides of his mouth. Remember when Machida was gonna get another title shot after he KO’d Bader?

3 Likes

Stupid, Colby doesnt deserve a shot, he should fight Belal or to be honest Belal deserves the shot before Colby

2 Likes

If anyone deserves a title shot at 170 it’s Khamzat. But it sounds like he’ll never fight at WW again which fucking sucks

2 Likes

Did you notice all the hate from the media? “But Khamzat said he wanted Leon,” “When you said Colby is next, did you know that Khamzat tweeted?,” and the best one “Colby said that he came on one day’s notice and lost 18lbs, is that true?” lol

3 Likes

I think Burns is a fight away

1 Like

Leon said he’d rather fight Jorge

Gee. I wonder why

7 Likes

5 Likes

Who? Colby should get it cause at least he’ll make it interesting.

MMA is boring same old shit now, so what matters is drama. Colby will create it.

10 Likes

Just getting the pieces in place for a Conor Colby title match.

2 Likes

That’s a dream come true for the ufc

Easy win for Colby too

2 Likes

It should have been Colby/Burns for the next title shot.

Colby doesn’t deserve it, but then many people didn’t think Leon deserved it either, so I guess it evens out in the end.

Belal simply isn’t impressive. He’s got a good-streak going, but he doesn’t pass any of the eye tests. Maybe have him fight Masvidal or something or feed him to Burns with the condition that Burns gets the next title if he wins.

Chimaev missed his last fight by 9lbs. You’re always going to have to have a replacement ready to go if he fights at WW.

On a tangent, but Leon vs Wonderboy would be fun. Wonderboy has a really good chance of winning that too.

2 Likes

Salty

3 Likes