DFW -"Nate Diaz doesn't move needles"(Reply! )

Ziga - This guy is Dan the Wolfman of Youtube. May William Hung bless them both.
Who is Dan the Wolfman? Phone Post 3.0

best BDS video ever

ilikeyou - When he headlined the tuf 18 finale that card did 1.1 million...the free card before that hendo/vitor did 722k,,,,,,,,looks like he moved the needle on that one...wonder what happened with the next free card on FS1?????damn down 300k viewers with HW HUNT/Bigfoot fighting...what do you know......UFC didnt move the needle there much.
Wonder how much those bid dudes make...bet its much more than Diaz...who obviously moves the needle higher than those four guys nowadays. Dana is either completely out of touch with his numbers people or he is just flat out lying

NUMBERS DONT LIE DANA
Numbers do lie, when Dana reads them to the press.... Phone Post 3.0

inf0 - best BDS video ever
This Phone Post 3.0

Nate Diaz isn't using his head. No one is buying a PPV just for him. If he was the man there would be a card in Stockton every year. WEC went there and it was awful.

Stud fighter though. Just not a huge draw. Most likely a B- or C+ for ratings type guy.

This isn't a charity. Its business. Paying Gil and Nick money is bad business. They need Gil for mexico and Nick is a draw. Nate got is title shot and blew and then loss to Josh.

End of story. Phone Post

cap·i·tal·ism
?kap?tl?iz?m/
noun
an economic and political system in which a country's trade and industry are controlled by private owners for profit, rather than by the state.
synonyms: free enterprise, private enterprise, the free market; Phone Post

Sub Phone Post 3.0

Rather enjoyed the Belfort crack.

stop.

thedifferencemaker - Rather enjoyed the Belfort crack.
LoL all trutes Phone Post 3.0

CowboyIsMillersSandman -
InTheWeedz - 
Nate Diaz doesn't move needles?! We all know who DOES...

OP, 95% of the comments think you are awful and should stop making videos.

No actually 87% and I'm not in any of these videos. Phone Post 3.0

TTT for greatness Phone Post 3.0

Fighters For Kids - Nate Diaz isn't using his head. No one is buying a PPV just for him. If he was the man there would be a card in Stockton every year. WEC went there and it was awful.

Stud fighter though. Just not a huge draw. Most likely a B- or C+ for ratings type guy.

This isn't a charity. Its business. Paying Gil and Nick money is bad business. They need Gil for mexico and Nick is a draw. Nate got is title shot and blew and then loss to Josh.

End of story. Phone Post
Nate Diaz knows what he's doing Phone Post 3.0

I'm starting to be a fan. His courage and resilience is inspiring. Phone Post 3.0

Doesn't move needles??? Wtf? Speak up if you don't like watching Nate Diaz fight. Fan or not, win or lose, everyone wants to watch Nate Diaz fight. Stats shows, fans say so, Dana referring to his new band wagon fans who doesn't know Diaz. Probably him flipping ppl off in the mid fight during live FOX broadcast made him lose some points ... FOX deal man, making Rogan wear a suit and shit.. Phone Post 3.0

IsmokeCrack - I'm starting to be a fan. His courage and resilience is inspiring. Phone Post 3.0
I know right!! & to the guy below thanks Phone Post 3.0

No prob Phone Post 3.0

InTheWeedz -
Nate Diaz doesn't move needles?! We all know who DOES...
Not this fucking guy again Phone Post 3.0

Shit, so this is in da weedz. Seems would be a funny dude to hang with. 1st of ur vids ive seen. A strong 7.5/10 imho

Points for energy and originality in presentation style, points for legit laughs and on point observations during minute 1.

Gotta say tho man, you lost me half way through with the "word play" Wanderlei, Chael and Victor "needle mover"/PEDS rant...and with that camera belch, man wtf....!

...And then you bring ME BACK IN with some Nate shadow boxing and with the last minute when you got serious, summarised some good points....... and calling blaf something funny at the end, i forget but lol'd. Mr fuck knuckle or something- It was lol, but "Fucking egg" would have would be perfect.

So nice job man, have my vtfu for the day. All the ug dissatisfaction here, gonna check ur previous stuff, see if that actually did suk or wtf the deal is here haha.