DFW-Only Signed Fighter That Can Defeat Jon Jones=

I'm sure Dana White know's as well as I that the only test for Jon Jones at this point is P4P ranked Ronda Rousey...

make this fight happen Dana... Ronda Rousey would hurt Floyd Mayweather... IMAGINE what she will do to Jon Jones...

Jon Jones... don't be scared homie...

Ronda Wousey wil hurt Jon Jones...

Sigh

EvilMaster - Sigh

what ?! you leaK?

I thought you said you were done posting. Phone Post 3.0

Why is this guy allowed to spam his shit videos? Phone Post 3.0

FEDORallDAY - Why is this guy allowed to spam his shit videos? Phone Post 3.0
BDS never quit.. And it's not spam if it's on topic.. Learn something man! Phone Post 3.0

Lol Phone Post 3.0

Only way Jon Jones would lose it's if he goes to HW where he is suppose to be Phone Post 3.0

The man has a point. Under the right circumstances rousey can beat anyone. Phone Post 3.0

DiazsBongWater - What a waste of 12 seconds Phone Post 3.0

PhoqueME - The man has a point. Under the right circumstances rousey can beat anyone. Phone Post 3.0

James Vagabond - 
Blunderhooks - Jesus. Not this loser again. Phone Post 3.0
. Phone Post 3.0

you know you suck when you have to put "full fight" to get hits.

BernardHopkins -

something tells me if this guy was less black and more white, the ug wouldnt be so hard on him.

.... ... ... Phone Post 3.0

BernardHopkins -

something tells me if this guy was less black and more white, the ug wouldnt be so hard on him.

Uh... No. If it was the hottest woman on earth saying all this shit, i'd still be saying it needs to be cleansed by cancer and fire. Phone Post 3.0

RyannVonDoom -
BernardHopkins -

Uh... No. If it was the hottest woman on earth saying all this shit, i'd still be saying it needs to be cleansed by cancer and fire. Phone Post 3.0
No you wouldn't Phone Post 3.0

was expecting OP's answer to be Mark "The Antidote" Coleman Phone Post 3.0

InTheWeedz - 
RyannVonDoom -
BernardHopkins -

No you wouldn't Phone Post 3.0

Believe it