DFW: Roy Nelson cost me a lot of $

Qannebiss -
MuchRespec' - LOL. The fucking balls of this guy. As if every dime he's earned in the past 15 years isn't off the backs of guys like Roy. "Cost" you money... get in one of your Ferrari's and GTFO with that silly shit.

I'm going to go outside now and kick my own ass for even clicking on this thread.

Agreed Phone Post

. Phone Post 3.0

3rd Lion VTFU Phone Post 3.0

MuchRespec' - LOL. The fucking balls of this guy. As if every dime he's earned in the past 15 years isn't off the backs of guys like Roy. "Cost" you money... get in one of your Ferrari's and GTFO with that silly shit.

I'm going to go outside now and kick my own ass for even clicking on this thread.

well said brother

The Winter Soldier - 

Successful businesses dont keep employees that "cost" them more than they make them. Big Country probably has "cost" them some money, but he's definitely made them a truck load more than that. If it was the other way around, Dana would be the stupid one, that he so easily calls a lot of his fighters.

I don't mind Danas ranting and raving all the time, but it bothers me when he calls his employees stupid, and morons, etc. His most recent talks about Tito being the most stupid person he's ever worked with, and how he's a loser, and has lost 100 times, is pretty fucking pathetic. He was promoting Tito up until his most recent fight, and Tito played a huge roll in keeping the UFC alive during the dark days, and is also in the UFC HOF. When he demeans Tito or fighters like that, basically calling him a joke, he's calling the fans morons too for believing his bullshit when he's promoting it.

Dana, stop with the personal attacks already. It's old. So are you. Grow up.

Fantastic post man. Voted up for you and 3rdLion for the gifs.

bekk46 -
The Winter Soldier -

Successful businesses dont keep employees that "cost" them more than they make them. Big Country probably has "cost" them some money, but he's definitely made them a truck load more than that. If it was the other way around, Dana would be the stupid one, that he so easily calls a lot of his fighters.

I don't mind Danas ranting and raving all the time, but it bothers me when he calls his employees stupid, and morons, etc. His most recent talks about Tito being the most stupid person he's ever worked with, and how he's a loser, and has lost 100 times, is pretty fucking pathetic. He was promoting Tito up until his most recent fight, and Tito played a huge roll in keeping the UFC alive during the dark days, and is also in the UFC HOF. When he demeans Tito or fighters like that, basically calling him a joke, he's calling the fans morons too for believing his bullshit when he's promoting it.

I thought a promoter's job was to pump up his fighters, right or wrong? I dont understand the point of trashing dudes you will have to sell to the same people you were trashing them to. Isnt that just bad business? Phone Post 3.0
Dana isn't saying Roy isn't an exciting fighter. That's all he needs to promote Roy Phone Post 3.0

Love how muchrespect will go outside to kick his own ass. Voted up for being a proper gentleman. Phone Post 3.0

Less Dana White rants, more Big Country Ham hock KOs, pls.

Dude puts on shows and that's what fucking matters. Phone Post 3.0

MuchRespec' - LOL. The fucking balls of this guy. As if every dime he's earned in the past 15 years isn't off the backs of guys like Roy. "Cost" you money... get in one of your Ferrari's and GTFO with that silly shit.

Video of said ass kicking, or you're a bigger liar than Dana ever hoped to be.

People like Roy deserve more respect.

MuchRespec' - LOL. The fucking balls of this guy. As if every dime he's earned in the past 15 years isn't off the backs of guys like Roy. "Cost" you money... get in one of your Ferrari's and GTFO with that silly shit.

You pretty much said it all. Phone Post

Damn Dana sounding like a cry baby latly, it's your bosses money anyways lol bet you pay more in tips around Vegas then money it cost for Roy lmao smh Phone Post 3.0

My god those gifs. Crazy how fast guys drop like a sack of potatoes. How dare you badmouth that man!

Roy is a bigger draw than all the belts 145 and under sadly.... Phone Post 3.0

Why does Dana say I and not We for stuff that happens with the UFC?

Man what an Ego

Bay Area -
bekk46 -
The Winter Soldier -

I thought a promoter's job was to pump up his fighters, right or wrong? I dont understand the point of trashing dudes you will have to sell to the same people you were trashing them to. Isnt that just bad business? Phone Post 3.0
Dana isn't saying Roy isn't an exciting fighter. That's all he needs to promote Roy Phone Post 3.0
Arent we who hes selling mma too? We just happen to be the most rabid fans... I went to ufc 161 and after hearing this roy nelson doesnt sound like the best dude. That cant be good Phone Post 3.0

who cares if Roy cost Dana money.. I sure as fuck don't

Roy knocking out Cormier would be the best thing that could happen. He's a weirdo no doubt, but he's a star and the crowd loves him the way he is.

Roy  couldn't possibly have not known he was still under contract to Roy Jones.  He was the matchmaker for that one show he was on with them (his loss to Monson), and he helped write that contract.  Roy is playing fast and loose with the facts.

It's weird he says Roy is dumb for actually helping out the UFC by taking the fight on short notice...