DFW: UFN 46 'greatest fight I've ever been to'

boxing wiz - I was at Mike Tyson vs. Peter McNeeley, which was Mike's first fight back from prison. The atmosphere around the whole town was something else. It was covered by every news group that exsisted. The fight itself was a joke. Now the MGM right after the Tyson-Holyfield II fight was insane. Fights everywhere, Blackjack tables getting flipped over, chips flying in the air. The shear pandemonium was something else.
Now it was a small show compared to bigger UFC events, but the crowd in Arco Arena at the Uriah Faber-Jens Pulver I fight erupted when "California Love" started lasting and Uriah started his walkout.

The energy in Dudblin sure seemed off the charts. Brandao was a great opponent because he is very emotional and high energy. He matched up great with Connor to blow the roof of the place with their intensity.

I was in Vegas before, during, and after that Tyson fight and while I didn't attend the fight, I can tell you everything this guy says about that promotion and electricity surrounding the event was unreal. Phone Post

I've only been to two fight events but they were awesome.

Fedor vs. Hendo was really awesome. It felt special when you were in that arena, definitely the coolest sporting event I've ever been to.

The other one I went to was supposed to be Nick Diaz vs. GSP, but instead was Nick VS. BJ. It was a lot of fun but didn't really compare to Fedor. Also I think it was CroCop's last fight in the UFC, he got huge cheers when he walked in, I think everyone felt privileged to be there for that fight even though he lost.

lordbreakdown - John Duddy vs Shelby Pudwill at the Garden Phone Post 3.0
Now your talking.. The Derry Destroyer!! Phone Post 3.0

I was there. Been to a lot of UFC, Boxing, Soccer, Rugby, games, Concerts, Festivals. Nothing quite matched the intensity and buzz of that night in Dublin. It really was a special night.