DFW:"Winner of Schaub vs. Big Nog in the MIX"

Once the Showtime/Strike-force contracts end, the UFC will have a stacked heavyweight division :DDD

The UFC trying hype up Schuab as one of top contenders for the title is ridiculous and once again shows the lack of depth of the UFC HW roster.

I would really hate it if this guy beats big Nog. But seriously, that should not warrant a title shot. Bringing in the Strikeforce heavyweights would change the whole landscape of the division. I think everyone in the Grand Prix (other than Arlovski) takes out Schuab and except for Brett Rogers, I can see all of them being a very serious threat to Cain and JDS. Phone Post

Schaub beats up a old nog = title shot lol nog and cro cop should b fighting n brazil.
I think Browne Ko's meathead and schaub
Brownes draw against Kongo was bs if not for that I bet we would b seeing
Browne vs frank for a title shot

schaub win gets him up the ladder

nog win keeps him in the org

yeah, this is sad, Schaub needs to get his head out of his ass. He hasnt done anything notable other than be a nice highlight for big ol Roy. Gonzaga...okay win...i guess. I dont know if this is Schaub being delusional or a really sad statement about the current strength of the HW division. He beats up another old, over the hill vet (note: Im a big Cro Cop and Nog fan, but lets face it, they are way over the hill)and he thinks its an accomplishment. Put him with Mir or Browne or Kongo even, but he doesnt deserve to be that close to the top. I do think things will get interesting once the SF HWs start migrating over, I put Werdum, Overeem, and Barnett(even though most likely well never see him in the UFC) way ahead of Schaub.

Winner fights mir Phone Post

blueheron20816 - yeah, this is sad, Schaub needs to get his head out of his ass. He hasnt done anything notable other than be a nice highlight for big ol Roy. Gonzaga...okay win...i guess. I dont know if this is Schaub being delusional or a really sad statement about the current strength of the HW division. He beats up another old, over the hill vet (note: Im a big Cro Cop and Nog fan, but lets face it, they are way over the hill)and he thinks its an accomplishment. Put him with Mir or Browne or Kongo even, but he doesnt deserve to be that close to the top. I do think things will get interesting once the SF HWs start migrating over, I put Werdum, Overeem, and Barnett(even though most likely well never see him in the UFC) way ahead of Schaub.
When Mir lost to Vera, he was no longer what the UFC marketed him as. He lost 2 out of 3 fights after his accident and the win in between was a UD, not some spectacular finish. I use to root for Mir until the UFC started cramming him down the fans' throats. I always wonder what it is Mir has or knows that the UFC felt they owed him a title shot, because he sure as hell didn't earn it.