DHK: "Withnew drug testing in place, Robbie won't

Dong Hyun Kim: "with the new drug testing in place, Robbie won't be champion for very long".

Article here:

http://www.monstersport.net/index.php?document_srl=3753039&category=1305711&mid=sports_mma_livetalk

Dick Phone Post 3.0

Lol wut? Phone Post 3.0

Dong must have big balls to spew shit like that. Phone Post 3.0

Dumb Hyun Kim.

WattMell - Dong in an asshole. Phone Post 3.0
Freudian slip bro Phone Post 3.0

thaVANILLA Gorilla - Dong must have big balls to spew shit like that. Phone Post 3.0
Dong better shut his whore mouth when talking about Robbie. Phone Post 3.0

Chomas - Well you know he has more insider info than we have that's for sure. Can't just dismiss this. Phone Post 3.0
No he doesn't Phone Post 3.0

Chomas - Well you know he has more insider info than we have that's for sure. Can't just dismiss this. Phone Post 3.0

Please do not assume that everyone on this forum has your life

I've never even thought of Robbie as that guy.

SensoriaUtopia -
Beer and Hotdogs - 
Chomas - Well you know he has more insider info than we have that's for sure. Can't just dismiss this. Phone Post 3.0
No he doesn't Phone Post 3.0

Why would he not? He's a professional fighter in the ufc, just like Robbie, maybe he knows someone in his camp, maybe he saw something, I think it's poor form by Stun Gun but how can you be so sure he don't have inside info?
If he did, why wouldn't say so? He's already accusing the man. Phone Post 3.0

mmamozza -

Me either, and I'm certainly not assuming this as proof that he is, but with the guys getting popped lately you just never know. Phone Post 3.0

Most of these guys have only a couple degrees of separation from one another if any. Most guys have trained with one another at this point or at least with someone who's trained with the other.

Or maybe he's just saying that because everyone is on something.

Hilarious how the UG always thinks the pro fighters are wrong about how prevalent PED use is. These are the guys sharing locker rooms. Phone Post 3.0

The balls on this Dong.

its not about on or off, its about how much

Its a harsh comment but i wonder why he comes out with that and specifically targets robby.

What does he know that we dont?
I dont believe.robby been caught before but are we sure he is clean.. since melendez is caught i dont know what to think anymore Phone Post 3.0

I'd say Robbie was enhanced back in his 20 year old savage days.

Not saying he was.

But it was a different time and it was more acceptable by fighters and fans both.

I wouldn't say Robbie is on anything now.

Note: I'm NOT saying Robbie ever was on gear. Only that I'd be more suspicious of him at age 20-21 than the man he is today.

Then again, look at Giblert and then remember EPO and guys becoming cardio monsters.

Who knows?

Dong isn't Chael so this isn't a shit stirrer so I'd have to think he has some inside info to spout off like this.

But Robbie hasn't tested positive for anything, and until such none of us have a clue if he's on anything whatsoever.

I just don't think he's on anything now but I'd say at some point in life he's at least tried stuff.

Many athletes who are clean tried something once when younger so that's not so bad. Phone Post 3.0

lol good on DHK for calling it like it is. It's funny more people around here don't cock an eyebrow to Robbie's miraculous late career resurgence and hyper vascularity, looking more beastly and ripped today than he did in his early 20's. If it's any consolation to the diehards, those who know say everybody is juicing. DHK is one of those who know. Let's just not be naive about Robbie lawler

rockwell - 
mmamozza -

Me either, and I'm certainly not assuming this as proof that he is, but with the guys getting popped lately you just never know. Phone Post 3.0

This.