Diablo 3: New Patch, New Era, New Season

Calling all the faithful, the battle against Evil continues!

It's that time again, New Season but also a New Era in Diablo 3. It's gonna be Yuge!

Patch 2.4.1 is live now live with new skills, items, updates, bug fixes.

New season for Ladder and New Era for Non-Ladder starts on the 29th.

My battle tag is 'DOCS #1339'

OG Guild Name: 'I WILD EACH IT LOL'

Skeletor68#2850 !

See ya there mate. You know me well Phone Post 3.0

"HernanCortes - See ya there mate. You know me well "

I'm gonna stick with Monk this year again! Last year my sader wasn't the best party char.

when you added a item to a follower that spawns a demon did it always work? didn't those skills only work if we had the item on ourselves? in this season it works but i don't recall it from before. did i just forget or is this something new for this patch

Drunkie - when you added a item to a follower that spawns a demon did it always work? didn't those skills only work if we had the item on ourselves? in this season it works but i don't recall it from before. did i just forget or is this something new for this patch

Yes, like the Maximus sword on the enchantress, would always spawn the demon.

don't know why i think think it worked. brain farts i guess.

How's the new season? Sry guys, been playing other games but would like to try a DH for once in my 3 to years of D3 Phone Post 3.0

4* Phone Post 3.0

HernanCortes - How's the new season? Sry guys, been playing other games but would like to try a DH for once in my 3 to years of D3 Phone Post 3.0

Started out trying a wizzie... got to 70 with 50'ish paragon and gave up. Can't stand it. Going to try out a sader.

RicGillespie - 
HernanCortes - How's the new season? Sry guys, been playing other games but would like to try a DH for once in my 3 to years of D3 Phone Post 3.0

Started out trying a wizzie... got to 70 with 50'ish paragon and gave up. Can't stand it. Going to try out a sader.

i share your view. i can't stand the wizard. it just bores me to shit. i also went sader this round :)

Just dinged 70 on my mage. what is end game content like?

I still have a ways to go before I finish the story arc.

phydeau - Just dinged 70 on my mage. what is end game content like?

I still have a ways to go before I finish the story arc.

End game content is basically grinding gear upgrades to see how far you can get in greater rifts. Pretty simplistic and it's why most people only play in spurts, lasting a few weeks at a time.

If anyone wants power levels to 70, jump on in. Hernan where are you man?

I should be on later this week (Wednesday night as I'm out of town).

I know nothing of the classes, are DH and Wiz the same? Want to try something new. Phone Post 3.0

HernanCortes - I should be on later this week (Wednesday night as I'm out of town).

I know nothing of the classes, are DH and Wiz the same? Want to try something new. Phone Post 3.0

they are both range toons. so they are the same  from that standard. clearly flashing lights they shoot are different.

i made a sader this season. it is a pretty forgiving class .

Drunkie -
HernanCortes - I should be on later this week (Wednesday night as I'm out of town).

they are both range toons. so they are the same  from that standard. clearly flashing lights they shoot are different.

i made a sader this season. it is a pretty forgiving class .

Meant to say no nothing of the new gear sets lol, been playing Diablo for many years and every pc season I've gone with barb, sader, monk, and WD. Never really tried the DH or Wizard out (at least the new sets). Phone Post 3.0