Diablo 3 on PS4

Got my preorder payed for and out of the way. Who else will be playing this one?

I will. Had it for pc but deleted the email account I had and now I would have to buy it again to play. Phone Post 3.0

Im debating if Xbox one or ps4 depending on who gets it! Phone Post 3.0

I'm getting in on the one anyone know if 360 account will transfer?

OmgItsTheWams - I'm getting in on the one anyone know if 360 account will transfer?

360 account will allow you to transfer to either X1 or PS4, so you're in luck. I think you have to register your gamertag to Battle.net and then it will allow a one time import.

ClevelandCursed - 
OmgItsTheWams - I'm getting in on the one anyone know if 360 account will transfer?

360 account will allow you to transfer to either X1 or PS4, so you're in luck. I think you have to register your gamertag to Battle.net and then it will allow a one time import.

awesome thanks for help you will get my VU when it regenerates

OmgItsTheWams -
ClevelandCursed - 

awesome thanks for help you will get my VU when it regenerates
Serious!

*off to link Phone Post 3.0

Do we need to create an account there to do that? Phone Post 3.0

LK did you make the switch to 1 or ps4?

OmgItsTheWams - LK did you make the switch to 1 or ps4?
I have a 1 but I haven't transferred account yet Phone Post 3.0

I'm torn got Madden 25 pre-ordered which comes out the week before diablo for next gen should I still get diablo?

I'd drop Madden, but that's just me

LK was SUPPOSED to get the 4. But his Canadian blood got the best of him.

no way I'm dropping madden can get both but should I get both and anyone know if we get the 2h melee buff?

I guess Blizzard said they ARE going to offer the same support on consoles that they offer for PCs. Heard that and pre-ordered yesterday. TTT for teh demon slayingz. Phone Post 3.0

Probably going to be starting A d3 guild when it comes out. I won't be transferring a character as I play fairly hard core on my computer, but want the gaming experience on my console. Leave gtags in here if you're interested. Phone Post 3.0

Just preordered Phone Post 3.0

ShowtimeWreckedMyLeever - Probably going to be starting A d3 guild when it comes out. I won't be transferring a character as I play fairly hard core on my computer, but want the gaming experience on my console. Leave gtags in here if you're interested. Phone Post 3.0
PSN: CombatShrew Phone Post 3.0

SpaceWizard -
ShowtimeWreckedMyLeever - Probably going to be starting A d3 guild when it comes out. I won't be transferring a character as I play fairly hard core on my computer, but want the gaming experience on my console. Leave gtags in here if you're interested. Phone Post 3.0
PSN: CombatShrew Phone Post 3.0
Just pre ordered my copy today. When it comes in ill probably be max level with in 4 days. Depending how hard I go opening day. Phone Post 3.0

^^^ I haven't played a Diablo game since the first (I believe), probably a decade or more ago. Teach me your ways. Phone Post 3.0