Diablo 3: Ultimate Evil Thread (XB1)

It's upon us, gang! Post them tags, get together and smash some demons! Mine is same as SN, if you don't already have me. Let's do this! Phone Post 3.0

I highly recommend enabling elective mode in the options prior to starting your game. This enables you to map your attacks in any way you like, giving you more control over your setups. Phone Post 3.0

I'll download it tonight. Phone Post 3.0

Started in yesterday, really enjoying it so far. GT is II BAZINGA II if anybody wants to play. I'm from the UK though so time difference may be an issue. Phone Post 3.0

Shogun05 - Started in yesterday, really enjoying it so far. GT is II BAZINGA II if anybody wants to play. I'm from the UK though so time difference may be an issue. Phone Post 3.0
I'm an insomniac so no problem there, fren. Phone Post 3.0

How much is it to download? Phone Post 3.0

x F0X x

Spelled with a zero Phone Post 3.0

Purgey - How much is it to download? Phone Post 3.0
Fiddy nine ninety nine, fella. Phone Post 3.0

Oh you know mine cutty Phone Post 3.0

have a xbox 1 crew on the gamerground and I got to 65 last night but had to get some sleep for work

let's fuck.

g0ris Phone Post 3.0

My poor ass hasn't gone next gen yet, and the 360 version isn't getting patches so I'll stick with plain ol D3 till I can grab an X1.

LittleKang - Oh you know mine cutty Phone Post 3.0
Aye, but other dudes may want to get in that sweet booty Phone Post 3.0

Cutty McButts -
LittleKang - Oh you know mine cutty Phone Post 3.0
Aye, but other dudes may want to get in that sweet booty Phone Post 3.0
Like who? Linde? Phone Post 3.0

Other OGers that haven't added us yet. But yes Linde certainly has a fondness for man butt, for sure. Phone Post 3.0

2 hours. My dl should be done by now lol. Woke up and purchased digitally and then turned off xbox Phone Post 3.0

Death and Taxes -
LittleKang - 2 hours. My dl should be done by now lol. Woke up and purchased digitally and then turned off xbox Phone Post 3.0
Turning it off probably screwed it up Phone Post 3.0
Pretty sure the One has background downloading my friend Phone Post 3.0

Accepted friend requests from some of the guys in here. Send me a message or an invite if you want to play. Phone Post 3.0

Shogun05 - Accepted friend requests from some of the guys in here. Send me a message or an invite if you want to play. Phone Post 3.0
Will invite once I get to my friend feed Phone Post 3.0

30 left in work then will take about 20 to get home Phone Post 3.0