Diarrhea so bad for month.. race home erday

Sooo.

There's this new Mexican place that opened up next to where I work. I had never tried it before but people keep raving about the cuisine.

Well. Turns out I love it. But my bowels don't.

I literally get the most insane, explosive diarrhea you could imagine about two or three hours later. EACH TIME.

Thankfully, that is about the time I get off work and get to race back home to my throne and .. basically enter a second job.

I haven't had any accidents on myself because of how fast I drive home. I haven't joined that og club... Yet. :(

Anyways. I can't stop eating it. It is DELISH.. and mad cheap.

What can I do to toughen up my bowels so I can handle this sloppy mess?

Ps.

Some old nerdy neighbor tried telling me to slow down one time. As my innards were boiling with the heat of a thousand Mexican deserts.

I flipped that fag the bird, yo. Fucking prick.

most likely staph aureus diarrhea

don't worry you don't have an infection it is the just an exotoxin produced by the bacteria

most probably improperly stored ingredients that let the bacteria replicate, but then the live organism is killed when the food is cooked

I legit loled VU! Phone Post 3.0

Spin on your head 10 times. That'll give your bowls the old up vote. Phone Post 3.0

IgnorantDeadline - Sooo.

There's this new Mexican place that opened up next to where I work. I had never tried it before but people keep raving about the cuisine.

Well. Turns out I love it. But my bowels don't.

I literally get the most insane, explosive diarrhea you could imagine about two or three hours later. EACH TIME.

Thankfully, that is about the time I get off work and get to race back home to my throne and .. basically enter a second job.

I haven't had any accidents on myself because of how fast I drive home. I haven't joined that og club... Yet. :(

Anyways. I can't stop eating it. It is DELISH.. and mad cheap.

What can I do to toughen up my bowels so I can handle this sloppy mess?

Ps.

Some old nerdy neighbor tried telling me to slow down one time. As my innards were boiling with the heat of a thousand Mexican deserts.

I flipped that fag the bird, yo. Fucking prick.
Well done. Vu Phone Post 3.0

;)