Diaz 5 pounds overweight

Weighed in at 161.6

Ouch, come on Nate. Phone Post 3.0

Woof

I am a fan of the Diaz Bros, but that's some bullshit.

Why Nate. Why?!? Phone Post 3.0

Great fighter, i like his i don't give a fu*k attitude before, during and after fight but coming so much overweight is just unprofessional. I hope he pays more than 20%.

He probably wants to be cut.

He acted like he was happy with it too. I guess he doesn't care about money anymore. Phone Post 3.0

injury?

What the fuck man? Nate always makes weight. It's like he has this attitude lately where he's like , fuck it, I'll do what I want. I dunno what he's thinking. He has so much potential, but is going down the road of his brother lately. I always thought Nate had his head screwed on better. Phone Post 3.0

Brabatross - He probably wants to be cut.
This. Phone Post 3.0

. Phone Post 3.0

Remember when he was the responsible one?

I was up in the air, now I want RDAto win Phone Post 3.0

Is he taking the fine or trying to cut? Phone Post 3.0

161 is stoner weight brah.

But seriously, that sucks. Get yo shit together Nate.

Can't cry about not being paid enough when you just lost at least 20% of your pay yourself.

Sudo21 - Great fighter, i like his i don't give a fu*k attitude before, during and after fight but coming so much overweight is just unprofessional. I hope he pays more than 20%.
I like his attitude too, but the one thing he should give a fuck about is coming in on weight. He just got done going off about how signing punk is amateur and unprofessional, well so is missing weight. Phone Post 3.0

This is not going to end well for young Diaz.

Agreed but this isn't the way to go about it. All it will do is make other organizations hesitant to sign him. Especially if he doesn't win. Phone Post 3.0

dana white, i have no problem with Nate, but nick has to play the game, a few years ago

Bitches about his pay.

Misses weight, gives up 20% of his pay.