Diaz 5 pounds overweight

Rory Is My Brother - 
Brabatross - He probably wants to be cut.
This. Phone Post 3.0

+1

Hes looking for a way out. I think the UFC is just going to take their sweet time rescheduling him again though. Unless this is his last fight on the contract.

Sir Psycho Sexy - What the fuck man? Nate always makes weight. It's like he has this attitude lately where he's like , fuck it, I'll do what I want. I dunno what he's thinking. He has so much potential, but is going down the road of his brother lately. I always thought Nate had his head screwed on better. Phone Post 3.0

Nate does much worse things than Nick ever has.

Nate is clearly trying to be released. He's doing everything he can to get the axe. It makes me wonder if he plans on pulling something crazy in the cage.

Nate is playing the game,the fastest way into bellator game

I legitimately think he's trying to get cut because he's so unhappy with the ufc. Phone Post 3.0

After missing the workout this week too? Wtf man. I like nate but u can't talk shit about everyone and then pull something like this. Phone Post 3.0

Damn Nate really seems like he's over this UFC bullshit. I wonder how hard he worked for this. disappointing as a big fan. I hope he doesn't think if he acts like this then takes an asswhipping the UFC will let him out of his deal

Anyone know if he's going to use the 2 hours to keep cutting?

and cm punk was unprofessional?????

fuck...just fuck

He's most certainly trying to "fight the system" but now he's just being an ass hole... Phone Post 3.0

mixedmartialfarts - 

he is gonna use these 2 hours to get high as fuck and complete the fuck you to the UFC

mixedmartialfarts -

Watch him eat some buffet and hydrate as much as possible in two hours and then weigh in at like 168-170 lol Phone Post 3.0

Rory Is My Brother - 
Brabatross - He probably wants to be cut.
This. Phone Post 3.0

yuupers

It's going to be interesting to see how the UFC reacts to this. I wonder if he's going to throw the fight tomorrow.

Holy fuck. Phone Post 3.0

The crazy thing is how close the heavyweights were to each other weight wise. JDS and Miocic were 242 and 243, Overeem and Struve were 253 and 254, and Mitrione and Gonzaga were 259 and 256. Phone Post 3.0

He must want out, it's a shame Phone Post 3.0

It was 160.6, my bad guys. Phone Post 3.0

Love Diaz broz but WTF? Thought he was a professional?

He didn't look like he had 5 more pounds to lose anyway. Phone Post 3.0