Diaz Bros Not the Only Pro Athletes Reppin' 209

Awesome how the writer mentions that he pitched in college and would have done the same thing to ARod, while HoFers like Derek Jeter say they've never heard of the "unwritten rule" about not jogging over the mound.

jjj2121 - The 209 is a dump, and the annoying practice of screaming your area code everywhere you go is awful and needs to go away ASAP.

Let's move onto something interesting...wtf happened with you and former BFF Tru?
But you see that right there... 

I never disrespected you, but you want to talk shit anyway...

That's the kind of thing that gets you "Mayhem Miller'd". 

705 motherfucker, simcoe county WHAT!

LayzieTheSavage - 
jjj2121 - The 209 is a dump, and the annoying practice of screaming your area code everywhere you go is awful and needs to go away ASAP.

Let's move onto something interesting...wtf happened with you and former BFF Tru?
But you see that right there... 
I never disrespected you, but you want to talk shit anyway...
That's the kind of thing that gets you "Mayhem Miller'd". 

Not disrespectful at all cap'n. Area code thing got played out a good 5 years ago, and it certainly didn't begin in Stockton. Message board type stuff, swap ideas and opinions.

I enjoy the Diaz bros fights, appreciate what you put out there w/ your MMA connections, but the area code thing sucks. If I were in your shoes maybe I'd see it differently, I could promise you if you were on the outside looking at people screaming "209 bitches!!!" all the time you would see things differently.

And my question was serious, what happened w/ Tru?

And IMO the Mayhem Miller thing isn't the best thing to bring back up, sure is easy to go after someone when it's 6 or more against 1.

StretchPlum - Why rep a zip code of failures?

LOL failures  you dip shit......... its area code too funny

209 BITCHES

6601 bitches.

Holland for the win!

209 4 LIFE!!!! 

Not bragging.. but I lived in the 209 for a bit... Oakieville in Stockton.. lol

209 bitches!

RickStorm - 

Not bragging.. but I lived in the 209 for a bit... Oakieville in Stockton.. lol

You ain't lying! I have plenty of friends that are shit kickers! Great guys tho 

LOL at "we don't do much talking in the 209."

OMA (tm) - 209 4 LIFE!!!! 

now i really wish i lived there

"StretchPlum - Why rep a zip code of failures?"

" LOL failures you dip shit......... its area code too funny
209 BITCHES"

I rest my case. You're illiterate.

213 is still the best area code. 

Its all about the 608! Fuck yea corn fed bitches 4 life. Milkin dem cows and eaten dem brats!

213 don't sue people for getting tapped on the head. 

You look like a complete jackass pussy bitch. Way to "represent" 209. You stockon kids are a bunch of wannabe gangster faggots. Oh and btw, 213 > 209 any day of the week. Phone Post

Y'all better step off, Layzie will wreck yo shit with a straight ghetto lawsuit. 209 bitches!

Don't sue me for Internet harassment Layzie!! OHHH NOOO!! Phone Post