Diaz Brothers should consider a team change

To team Serra/Longo. I think the change of scenery and routine/training would serve them both well, and Ray Longo would have them checking shins in half in no time. Most importantly with some refining by Matt Serra, their trash talk would be elevated to a new level.

It seems they've had some disagreements with Cesar's managing of their careers, and I'm sure that is aggravating their displeasure with their current career statuses. A clean break might be what they need.

Lol Phone Post 3.0

DarceVader1 - Lol Phone Post 3.0

I also LOL at thoughts of the trash talk that would be issued after their Matt Serra Mike Skills Seminar.

Touché Phone Post 3.0

No way those Long Island boys would put up with their shit. Phone Post 3.0

This also sounds like a great episode of Ultimate Fighting Cartoons or whatever Prebek's cartoon is called now. Phone Post 3.0

It would never happen, but imagine if they trained with Roufus and got to spar with Pettis and Askren. That's a perfect pair to help with their holes. Phone Post 3.0

Nick & Nate haven`t had Cesar managing them for a long time.

youarewhatiswrong - To team Serra/Longo. I think the change of scenery and routine/training would serve them both well, and Ray Longo would have them checking shins in half in no time. Most importantly with some refining by Matt Serra, their trash talk would be elevated to a new level.

It seems they've had some disagreements with Cesar's managing of their careers, and I'm sure that is aggravating their displeasure with their current career statuses. A clean break might be what they need.

I'm down with that

Don't they live together with other people in a house in stockton?

They really seem like homers, love stockton, and have been training with Cesar since they were young teenagers.

They're loyal to their home town, and loyal to their coach.

I don't know if it's them and their style, or coaching, but both of them need to be more aware of leg kicks, yeah Nate got jacked up by like the first one the other night, but it is a glaring weakness in their game.

They aren't going anywhere, they like their homer status.

The Houston Texans need a quarterback. Phone Post 3.0

Would probably be more than 4 pounds over with the Serra pasta diet... Phone Post 3.0

PrettyTonyGurgledMyGil -

Nick & Nate haven`t had Cesar managing them for a long time.

It hasn't been that long... Phone Post 3.0

priziesthorse - It's hilarious that people think they have good boxing in mma. They stand right in front of you, have horrible footwork, stand flat footed, real heavy on the front leg, and just throw arm punches.
Whoa careful man people will lose their heads if you say that on here. I learned the hard way lol. Needless to say i agree 100% Cardio, yes. Toughness, yes. Boxing skills - lacking. Phone Post 3.0