Diaz camp: Dana lying, unprofessional

Update: Following the posting of this story, Jonathan Tweedale, a lawyer with the Nick Diaz camp, contacted MMAFighting.com to refute White's claim.

"Dana is mistaken," Tweedale wrote via e-mail. "There is no 'crew rolling around Stockton,' and Nick did not 'miss' three interviews.??

"In fact, several earlier dates were arranged without Nick's knowledge and with no notice to Nick. When Nick learned what had happened, I assisted him in arranging a date and time directly (Thursday, February 14). Nick arrived early and was in good spirits at that February 14 date -- the one and only date he knew about in advance. Nick requires things to be done in an organized and orderly manner. That is the kind of professional he is." Phone Post

No one from the Diaz camp said that Dana is lying or is unprofessional. The email didn't specify where the communication breakdown occurred. Phone Post

"Nick requires things to be done in an organized and orderly manner. That is the kind of professional he is."

LOL. Yeah, THAT'S the problem. Phone Post

lol, nice!

Who knew Diaz was too professional for the UFC. Phone Post

Have you ever done a Primetime video, on Weed?? Phone Post

Everyone is colluding against him again.

Ep32nv - 

Have you ever done a Primetime video, on Weed?? Phone Post

LOL

OP trying to get a job with UG blog.

dwc - UFC needs to step it's professionalism up a notch if it wishes to conduct business with Mr. Diaz.

smh@dana Phone Post

Seriously. Maybe Dana could get away with wearing t shirts and swearing every other word with the likes of the middle eastern prices and fox, but that shit don't fly with mr. Diaz. Phone Post

Guys, this is a serious matter. The man who flips off press and skips conferences needs things arranged and orderly...smh UFC...what kind of organization are you...

Kidding, I love Diaz but he needs to stop letting this tool Cesear Gracie talk for him...its making him look bad

Haha hahahaha. Gong show!! Phone Post

32Hunter - lol, nice!

. Phone Post

Lord White does not lie.

Diaz, you mendacious fool, how dareth thou?

Yes, just like Nick didn't 'know' about the 2 press conferences before.

What a joke.

Painting Diaz as the Anti Hero will do more than a countdown show when it comes to publicity.

Matt Phillips -

Painting Diaz as the Anti Hero will do more than a countdown show when it comes to publicity.

Anti hero?

You have a couple screws untightened Phone Post

i don't get it. was the op post legit? is someone actually blaming a lack of professionalism from the ufc with the scheduling of nick diaz?

does nick even know what a schedule is? i highly doubt he walks around with a calendar on his phone sending meeting invites and making appointments.

Mr Diaz needs people to be professional in order to conduct himself in a professional manner Phone Post