Diaz camp: Dana lying, unprofessional

MentaL - Diaz is such a scollar Phone Post

The ironing Phone Post

noisebully - 

i don't get it. was the op post legit? is someone actually blaming a lack of professionalism from the ufc with the scheduling of nick diaz?

does nick even know what a schedule is? i highly doubt he walks around with a calendar on his phone sending meeting invites and making appointments.

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2013/2/17/3998642/ufc-158-dana-white-nick-diaz-no-showed-three-countdown-tapings-lawyer-responds

looks real.

The OP is a liar; unprofessional Phone Post

SoupCan -
Matt Phillips -

Painting Diaz as the Anti Hero will do more than a countdown show when it comes to publicity.

Anti hero?

You have a couple screws untightened Phone Post

Which part of that statement are you finding fault with? From a marketing standpoint it seems to be a plausible ploy on the part of the UFC. Phone Post

Silverball -
SoupCan -
Matt Phillips -

Painting Diaz as the Anti Hero will do more than a countdown show when it comes to publicity.

Anti hero?

Which part of that statement are you finding fault with? From a marketing standpoint it seems to be a plausible ploy on the part of the UFC. Phone Post

None, I just thought anti hero was funny...

The UFC's marketing ploy is to make everyone who faces GSP look the villain, I'm used to it. Phone Post

UGCTT_EnderTL - 

OP trying to get a job with UG blog.

My first thought as well.

From you! I learned it from watching you! Phone Post

"There is no 'crew rolling around Stockton,' and Nick did not 'miss' three interviews.??

"In fact, several earlier dates were arranged without Nick's knowledge and with no notice to Nick.

Am i reading this right?

Doesnt that mean Nick DID miss interviews?

Now they can say Nick wasnt aware but saying he didnt miss any and then saying dates were arragned without Nicks knowledge sounds like he did miss them.

Anderson's BBC in my Goku - 

From you! I learned it from watching you! Phone Post

SoupCan - 
Matt Phillips -

Anti hero?

Actually, he's right. Villians/rebels help to paint many different stories and attract those who like to buck the system and DW can (and will) use it to pimp the event.

Cindy

"Nick requires things to be done in an organized and orderly manner. That is the kind of professional he is"

Wow. Just wow.

This might be the most asinine quote ever delivered on behalf of Nick Diaz, the most unprofessional fighter around today.

Dana is going to be pissed when he sees someone trying to claim he's misinformed about this.

He sonned Tito, Cotoure and Rampage when they tried to pull that trick.

CindyO -
SoupCan - 
Matt Phillips -

Anti hero?

Actually, he's right. Villians/rebels help to paint many different stories and attract those who like to buck the system and DW can (and will) use it to pimp the event.

Cindy

I was kidding, I understand how it works...
-Soup Can Phone Post

They need to realize the dog ate my homework excuse stops working after the 3rd grade. Phone Post

I expect big numbers from the ppv, judging by how many people are upset by anything Diaz does. Phone Post

Diaz posted on twitter that him missing interviews is bullshit: https://twitter.com/nickdiaz209/status/303279082488098816

MentaL - Diaz is such a scollar Phone Post

As are you Phone Post

I love Nick... but nobody else seems to have these problems with the UFC.

2Fort - Diaz posted on twitter that him missing interviews is bullshit: https://twitter.com/nickdiaz209/status/303279082488098816

Haha dont ruin everyone's opportunity to bash nick bro Phone Post

"I assisted him in arranging a date and time directly"

If I'm understanding this correctly, Diaz needs a lawyer to help him set a photo shoot date?