Diaz corner

What the hell were they telling him in between rounds that made him think he was ahead on the cards? Phone Post

he won the first 2 rounds 3 was close, nate told him he was up 3 to 1 going into the 4th, not really hard to see how they thought that

The only right thing I heard from that corner was Nate telling Nick to cut the corners better after the 2nd. The rest of it was just bad advice.

"He's got nothing Nick" after the 2nd from the boxing coach was repeated throughout the minute. Just poor ringside help all around.

Nick was getting bad information from the start.

he said "you are up 3 to 1" right before the last round

MMAxNate - The only right thing I heard from that corner was Nate telling Nick to cut the corners better after the 2nd. The rest of it was just bad advice.

"He's got nothing Nick" after the 2nd from the boxing coach was repeated throughout the minute. Just poor ringside help all around.

Nick was getting bad information from the start.

I agree. Nate shouldn't have been there. You need an unbiased opinion to keep your fighter in the game.

Sad way to lose. But it is what it is Phone Post

I'm a huge Nick Diaz Fan & couldn't believe Nicks reaction after the fight.

Condit w/out a doubt beat Nick.

The 209 family love, got your back, gang mentality thing cost Nick dearly in this fight.

Several times Nick had his arms locked around Carlos' waste & could have easily pulled guard.

Had he only known he was behind.

The difference between someone being great & really great at something, is the ability to be honest with yourself.

Nick isn't secure enuff to be vulnerable. Not w/himself & certainly not w/others.