Diaz Pity Parties Will Get Old

These Nick Diaz self-pity-parties in interviews will get old. It sounds like Dana is already a bit annoyed by them.

Well, I encourage everyone to watch the press conference for themselves.

Nick was complaining that he doesn't have a big house, he doesn't have a good sparring partner, his sparring partners don't get paid, he didn't want to fight BJ, he didn't get a title shot, he doesn't make a lot of money, nobody's looking out for him, etc, etc.

I've never seen a more depressing post fight interview, especially after a big win; the main event fight in the biggest MMA organization in world.

MrAmericanJiuJitsu - Dude just wants to get compensated. Is that so hard to ask?

What is he paid per fight? What was he paid last night? We know 75k at a minimum. What will be make for the title fight? Sponsors will start lining up now as well. I guarantee he has more business opportunities available to him right now than about 99% of the world's population.

Dead Again - 
subjitsu - Well, I encourage everyone to watch the press conference for themselves.

Nick was complaining that he doesn't have a big house, he doesn't have a good sparring partner, his sparring partners don't get paid, he didn't want to fight BJ, he didn't get a title shot, he doesn't make a lot of money, nobody's looking out for him, etc, etc.

I've never seen a more depressing post fight interview, especially after a big win; the main event fight in the biggest MMA organization in world.

His brother got a house but he's still in the ghetto.

He'd be able to buy a house but he doesn't know how and even if he knew how, he doesn't have the time because he always has to train.

Him and BJ could have been friends, amybe hung out but Dana made them fight and now they can't be friends.

He can't train with anyone really good because they'll film his training and give away all his secrets.

Nick Diaz is an island.

Where's that violin player?

So millions of people in this country buy houses every year, but some how Nick's situation is different?

Where is Ceasar in all this? Does he not help Nick with this stuff?

Dead Again -  Also, don't forget that Nick is now the bad guy and everyone wants to see him get his ass whooped....

Oh yeah, that was part of his pity party rant. We all left that one out.

dude pulls at least a couple hundred grand a year, not bad for a 28 y.o. Personally I wouldn't mind if he shut the fuck up about not making money

I think he's great only because he gets Dana all uncomfortable, lol it's hilarious to me. "because Dana fucked him" that shit Dana said had me dying. Most entertaining press conferences other than rampage and Sonnen. Phone Post

He's complaining that he's not rich but he's the one who chose to sign for lesser organizations. His smarter brother on the other hand has chosen to stay in the UFC and has made more money. I think its hilarious

And dont forget the end of the presser, when he is pitched a softball. When asked if he feels a little better knowing that he's finally going to make a big payday with his upcoming fight against GSP, he says, "No, because that's what I should (be payed)."

He has the perfect glass-half-empty mentality.

KVLT - Diaz is a man-child.

who the fuck says, I didn't go to school to learn how to buy a house.

Had to be the line of press conference for me. Roy Nelson did a WTF look.

In the cage: Nick is a bad dude. Badass.
Outside the cage: He complains like a girl on the rag.

His rants will get old. GIve it time. Btw, I'm a big Nick Diaz fan but the guy has mental problems.

From all the Diaz interviews I've seen and read with Diaz it doesn't seem like his camp does much to help him out. Not sure why he's so loyal. Phone Post