Diaz 'sick' of GSP overshadowing bout with Condit

toovie -
ChucoV -
toovie -
Anarkis - Nick has been really on a roll lately. I agree with him 100%. Lets hope he has been training his TD defense.

You are doing what nick has the problem with you are looking straight at the GSP fight instead of the fight saturday so how do you agree with nick!!!! Phone Post

GSP is the only one who goes for takedowns?? Phone Post

Cant really see condit going for a takedown to be fair nicks bjj is great condit has more chance on the feet and nick seem to always wanna stand just saying hope he is working tdd just seems like he is talking about GSP as nick is not one to go for td's Phone Post

And nor is condit he will wanna stand Phone Post

Just like Sonnen was NEVER losing to Bisping.

The UFC needed Sonnen -Silva 2 in a soccer stadium.

Condit ain't beating Diaz.

If Dana has to add up the scorecards on Lorenzo's calculator it adds up to Diaz versus GSP this summer.

Carlos Condit doesn't sell a PPV.

Nick vs GSP does.

That's what is next. Phone Post

That's cool of Diaz to request giving credit to Carlos when it's his time. You have to give credit when credit is due. Phone Post

To say that he isn't an integral part of this whole storyline would be foolish. The whole reason we are seeing this fight OR that Condit was finally given a shot was because Diaz didn't show for the fight with GSP we was already supposed to have. I agree that the 10 minute working out bullshit was annoying, but from a business and marketing stand point, genius. 

Argo - GSP has to be there and in the countdown show. The casual fans will have no reason to care about this fight without knowing it's for GSP's belt. (That crazy Nick whatever guy vs who?)

GSP will help put some "get paid" into Nick's wallet this weekend.

Gnarly219 - To say that he isn't an integral part of this whole storyline would be foolish. The whole reason we are seeing this fight OR that Condit was finally given a shot was because Diaz didn't show for the fight with GSP we was already supposed to have. I agree that the 10 minute working out bullshit was annoying, but from a business and marketing stand point, genius.

Diaz didn't show up for a couple press conferences. Not showing up for a fight is much different. Nick Diaz still fought on that card. GSP didn't. The whole reason this fight is happening isn't because of that anyway. It is because GSP isn't fighting. Also, this fight happening isn't a bad thing, so I don't really understand why there is a need to blame anyone for it happening. On top of that, it really has nothing to do with the point of the topic, which is why GSP is featured so heavily in all the media and how it is disrespectful to Condit.

He's right, but it doesn't have much to do with GSP, nor does Nick accuse GSP of being behind it. It's simply Zuffa reminding everyone watching that "GSP is still the UFC champ so all you GSP fans don't tune out.. whoever wins this fight for this fake belt still isn't the real UFC champion.. even though GSP won't have fought in over a year and a half if he does face the winner of this fight, he's still the champ (and our #1 PPV draw.)"

They are also banking on Diaz winning, a good bet but not a lock, it could bite them in the ass again.

it's the media/UFC's fault :)

Completely agree. I didnt understand the GSP focus on the countdown show either.

GSP is becoming incredibly annoying

What would make me really laugh is if Nick lost this weekend and the people bashing GSP saying he faked the injury would REALLY jump on the hate machine because their boy wont get to fight GSP. With that said I think Nick wins a close fight. Carlos BETTER have a better gameplan then Cerrone had for Nate though.