Diaz vs Daley

JeremyLambert88 - Diaz wins if he's smart enough to get it to the ground. If he tries and stands with Daley though, he'll be in big trouble, especially early. I'd favor Diaz just because I do think he'd be smart enough to turn things into a grappling battle but it'd definitely be the toughest fight he's had in a long time.

name ONE fighter better than Daley that Diaz has beaten?

Kampmann would prob beat Diaz..

ramit upper - 
JeremyLambert88 - Diaz wins if he's smart enough to get it to the ground. If he tries and stands with Daley though, he'll be in big trouble, especially early. I'd favor Diaz just because I do think he'd be smart enough to turn things into a grappling battle but it'd definitely be the toughest fight he's had in a long time.

Gomi.

Diaz's takedowns are much weaker than Shield's. I think the fight would be mostly on the feet where Daley would have to land big or lose a decision to Diaz's volume. I say it's 50/50.

I thinking Daley will start off well, but that Diaz will pick him apart later on in the fight. Diaz by sub in round 4. Phone Post

Twostep - 
ramit upper - 

Gomi.
Gomi is a LW & still rocked Diaz a couple of times...         Daley is bigger,stronger & better.

Daley by KO

Its a great fight, Daley needs to mix up his striking more like he used to, not just rely on the big left hook, if he mixes it up it will be a great stand up fight

Nick always lands that lead right hook and stuns guys, right hook vs left hook all night

Im excited for this fight I really hope it happens.

I think it's going to be Woodley vs. Daley next for the number one contender spot.

Poindexter -  I think it's going to be Woodley vs. Daley next for the number one contender spot.

Nope, Daley fighting in BAMMA 5 than will get Nick, Woodley isnt ready, Woodley will probably fight Cyborg next

ThreadRuiner - 
the mid 90s - Semtex by ko.

Diaz can't handle leg kicks.

Can't "handle" legs kicks? Which kicks didn't he handle? He took about 30 or 40 HARD ones on his lead leg and kept coming forward. He didn't even look fazed.

Semtex doesn't kick nearly as much as Cyborg.