Diaz vs Hominick, Who wins?

I'm with JHR on this one. I have nothing but the highest respect for Diaz, and I love to watch him fight. I just can't see him beating Mark though.

Hominick by TKO round 2.

Patow

Diaz is Top of his game .Look at his last 5 ? 6? or more fights all wins , all impressive wins. I still dont know if he is better at sub or striking . he is so damm good at both. Did anyone see he last fight in Superbrawl when he went up 2 weight classes and took a fight on 1 weeks notice ? I heard it was a war with Daiz winning by sub into the 2nd.
I was at the 1st Daiz Hominick. I see this fight Daiz in 1 by sub.He is a much different fighter now!!
goodluck to both fighter

Mark Hominick will win.

Just got back from an afternooon at Abu Dhabi.... general concensus is Hominick will win. I agree!!!

I am so confident that Hominick will win that I would be willing to have an internet t-shirt wager!

Hominick!!!

this fight should go down as one of the best in tko history. diaz is awesome since he last fought mark and has impressive victorys in all his fights.
but mark is the machine for a reason.
i doubt this will go the distance but after a feel out i think marks conditioning will come into play in either the 2nd or 3rd by KO

but this new 5 round system could be huge in a fight like this. both fighters are awesome and super cool guys. so whoever wins it will be well deserved

Hominick will win.Diaz's only chance will be a submission.Both are exellent fighters but Hominick is just to well rounded.

The MACHINE!

Things that seem like a good thing to say to the Machine but in reality are not.

1) "So, can you show me how to do a Muay Thai kick?"

2) "Sure I'll go a few rounds to help you get warmed up."

3) "This won't hurt will it?"