DIAZ vs McGregor "USA..USA.."USA"???

I just re-watched DIAZ vs. McGregor 1 and notice the deplorables weren't chanting "USA...USA...USA"  why the UN-AMERICAN lack of Support for DIAZ?

2 Likes
theraskal -

I just re-watched DIAZ vs. McGregor 1 and notice the deplorables weren't chanting "USA...USA...USA"  why the UN-AMERICAN lack of Support for DIAZ?

Oh that’s easy

Its because you’re a fuck head

9 Likes

Because Conor is a star and US fans are bandwagon fans and casuals.

American crowds are the WORST of any market I've seen the UFC go to.

Between the Ric Flair "whoooooooooooooooooos" and "USA chants", to rooting against their own countryman if a star is fighting.

1 Like
Nytron -

Between the Ric Flair "whoooooooooooooooooos" and "USA chants", to rooting against their own countryman if a star is fighting.

We’re not taking about the Olympics It was a non title UFC fight besides most Diaz fans can’t even spell USA 

2 Likes

What else would you expect from uneducated whites?

ShoreBreaker -
Nytron -

We’re not taking about the Olympics It was a non title UFC fight besides most Diaz fans can’t even spell USA 

this is america. aint nobody know what a gazelle is. 

1 Like
Nytron -

If you chant you're an idiot period.

The empty arena is such a blessing I hope fight island will be similar. 

Nytron -

The best one was Anderson/Chael 1 with Chael getting booed at first when everyone expected him to get destroyed, then when it looked like he was gonna win the "USA! USA!" chants started. 

Lights Out Lurker -

I was there and I never heard anyone chanting USA during their fight. The entire crowd was chanting either "Conor" or "Diaz".

When it's just 2 random guys then country chants get used. When it's two stars that people are fans of then it's about them instead of nationality.

1 Like

What a garbage thread by a garbage poster who has to specifically create a thread for purposes of injecting their politics even in discussion of sport.

Diaz has never marketed himself as patriotic or of specifically repping the USA. I’ve only heard him rep himself and Stockton, which is fine. It’s an individual sport where fighters are allowed to be and represent who they want. If someone specifically markets themselves as patriotic, fans are obviously more likely to chant “USA”.

OP is seriously a piece of shit, though.

1 Like
sadic1 - What a garbage thread by a garbage poster who has to specifically create a thread for purposes of injecting their politics even in discussion of sport.

Diaz has never marketed himself as patriotic or of specifically repping the USA. I’ve only heard him rep himself and Stockton, which is fine. It’s an individual sport where fighters are allowed to be and represent who they want. If someone specifically markets themselves as patriotic, fans are obviously more likely to chant “USA”.

its clearly a troll thread. a lazy troll thread. 

yay politics! 

That’s all this guy creates.

sadic1 - That's all this guy creates.

cant blame him when dummies like tmaguru etc take the bait and give him exactly what he wants. 

Tmaguru -
Connorwinztharematch -
sadic1 - That's all this guy creates.

cant blame him when dummies like tmaguru etc take the bait and give him exactly what he wants. 

I enjoy shit posting as much as you do mate, and here you are in the same thread shit posting with the rest of us.

fair enough, however, i would point out that i threw in a joke / quote from nate about gazelles. i left the religiosity of politics out of it. at least im not steering the conversation into a hot bed of identity politic hot takes perpetuating the issue. 

there are degrees of shit posting. you can play into the hands of trolls, or shit post around them. 

sadic1 - What a garbage thread by a garbage poster who has to specifically create a thread for purposes of injecting their politics even in discussion of sport.

I do not often visit the UG these days so for those good fellows of the UG which are unfamiliar with me, perhaps a tad bit of background information may be useful:

in 2009 at EQUITY MARKETS BOTTOM I suggested on the OG how it was a rather reasonable time to buy some stocks.  The result:  I was attacked with vulgar LOW-BROW insult by posters such as the above miscreant.  

in 2011 at HOUSING MARKET BOTTOM I once again suggested it was a rather reasonable time to BUY A HOUSE.  result:  I was once again attacked by vulgar forum Rule Breakers(like the above poster) with their LOW-END insults!  

as result of my SMART thinking I have achieved significant REALIZED BIG WIN ROI.  I am the owner of a nearly PAID-IN-FULL LUXURY 2 bedroom 2.5 bathroom LUXURY townHOME with GRANITE counterTOPS and WALKING distance to WholeFood$ and TWO StarBUCK$.  I have outfitted the home with a COMMERCIAL QUALITY homegym for my partner who is a robust traditional value JapGal with a stout matronly feminine shape due to her Heavy WeightLifting Hobby and hearty eating/drinking habits.  Her duties include managing the accounts, womanly kitchen toil, and giving me some spending cash so that I may WALK to the cafe to enjoy some quality recreation of sipping a coffee and enjoying a pastry while I smartly read a book or the WallStreet Journal.

also the LUXURY townhome community has an impressive WALL to keep out the uneducated whites!  

theraskal -

I do not often visit the UG these days so for those good fellows of the UG which are unfamiliar with me, perhaps a tad bit of background information may be useful:

in 2009 at EQUITY MARKETS BOTTOM I suggested on the OG how it was a rather reasonable time to buy some stocks.  The result:  I was attacked with vulgar LOW-BROW insult by posters such as the above miscreant.  

in 2011 at HOUSING MARKET BOTTOM I once again suggested it was a rather reasonable time to BUY A HOUSE.  result:  I was once again attacked by vulgar forum Rule Breakers(like the above poster) with their LOW-END insults!  

as result of my SMART thinking I have achieved significant REALIZED BIG WIN ROI.  I am the owner of a nearly PAID-IN-FULL LUXURY 2 bedroom 2.5 bathroom LUXURY townHOME with GRANITE counterTOPS and WALKING distance to WholeFood$ and TWO StarBUCK$.  I have outfitted the home with a COMMERCIAL QUALITY homegym for my partner who is a robust traditional value JapGal with a stout matronly feminine shape due to her Heavy WeightLifting Hobby and hearty eating/drinking habits.  Her duties include managing the accounts, womanly kitchen toil, and giving me some spending cash so that I may WALK to the cafe to enjoy some quality recreation of sipping a coffee and enjoying a pastry while I smartly read a book or the WallStreet Journal.

also the LUXURY townhome community has an impressive WALL to keep out the uneducated whites!  

lol ! 

Connorwinztharematch -
theraskal -

lol ! 

the more intellectual gentlemen of the UG will observe that any toilet-mouth peasant deplorable chap making LowBrow "against the FORUM RULES" vulgar insult against my good character is a CLEAR CASE of bitter LowEndery

some small correction is needed to be explained here, the above should read “peasant class deplorable chap…”

for some reason when posting on the contemporary format the word “CLASS” has been censored from my posting privilege and I do wish the Administrative Experts here would sort this matter out, it’s very inconvenient and does not give impression of a HighEnd virtual experience necessary to a more refined gentleman such as myself!

![](upload://8nTIJsWri9B2fH5p0qfir5d4jf3.gif)