Diaz vs Neer (POLL)

NEER

WOW great match up......edge to Diaz on the ground but Neer has the stand-up advantage IMO.

NEER by decision

Diaz by 2nd round KO

diaz by joint breakage

Diaz!

N E E R by Tyson-esque ear bite!
LOL Diaz will make it 4 losses in a row!

Nick Diaz by KO!

I love his style and he's due a win, although Neer is the sort of tough guy you can never count out, he's damn tough.  I just think Nick has the sharper skills both standing and on the ground, plus he has KO power.

"N E E R by Tyson-esque ear bite! LOL Diaz will make it 4 losses in a row!"

He won his last fight...

"If the UFC's politics were behind Diaz, he'd have won decisions against Karo, Diego, Riggs, and Sherk"

Why the UFC would have made those guys fight diferent?

Diaz lost his last three UFC matches because he wasnt tactically smart enough to win those fights. Countering is fine, but if openings dont appear, you wont win soley on countering. Either he's got his mind together about when to counter and when to be aggressive,... or not,... we'll see.

NEER!

Diaz

If Diaz is in shape, I'll take him, but if Neer can avoid subs he could possibly win a Dec. I dont see Neer Ko'ing him, I havent seen Neer KO any of the top guys he's fought, and I havent seen Diaz get Ko'ed

Man I can't wait for this fight

Going to be a good one

Neer by TKO in 2nd round!

I am hoping Neer will take it. Either way it should be a great fight! 2 Excellent fighters who are always entertaining. These are the kind of fights the ppv cards need to make sure people get their moneys worth.

Diaz.

Great fight but I will go with Diaz

EITHER CAN WIN, BUT IF NEER IS ITS MOST LIKELY A KO OR TKO.... NICK SUB OR KO...

I hope Nick Diaz stands up! He'll be in that ring and going to sleep quick =)

Diaz by knock out in the third round at 2:09 left.