Diaz wants GSP rematch, but not in Canada

CowboyKickedMeBackToBoca - 
KnowAnySailors - Wow they didn't test either fighter? Fuck, that's really sketchy Phone Post 3.0

Who knows what he's talking about, but yes, they did test all the athletes at 158.

Yeah that's what I remember. He's just making shit up to piss on GSP

ChaosOverkill -
KnowAnySailors - Wow they didn't test either fighter? Fuck, that's really sketchy Phone Post 3.0

Who knows what he's talking about, but yes, they did test all the athletes at 158.

Too high to remember Phone Post 3.0

Too bad one of the reporters didn't call him out on this, because clearly they were tested, would of liked to see him try and back track Phone Post 3.0

This guy is a living oxymoron. Presents himself as the ultimate Stockton thug tough guy, yet habitually whines and makes excuses about everything under the sun. Dude has a inexplicable sense of entitlement as well. He believes he should be able to fight the top moneymakers and GOATs without having to put in the work to earn it like everyone else. He's too good for anything but super fights and title shots. In his own crazy world.

King_Canuck66 - Too bad one of the reporters didn't call him out on this, because clearly they were tested, would of liked to see him try and back track Phone Post 3.0

I think he meant that they go through the motions of pretending they test the fighters, but don't actually do the tests. Who knows man, I'm still waiting for someone to fail a drug test in Canada.

Surprised he hasn't brought up the weight thing.

I like his fighting style. But I wish he would just shut up already. Phone Post 3.0

TheDarkPassenger -
ChaosOverkill -

I still remember him and his brother and Detective shields saying a bunch of shady shit went on before and after the fight.
Still sticking to his word and I for 1 want to see GSP back fighting like he should be.
Outside of his backyard.
Don't be scared non Homies, eh!!!! Phone Post 3.0

-D0DG3R D0GG13- -
TheDarkPassenger -
ChaosOverkill -

I still remember him and his brother and Detective shields saying a bunch of shady shit went on before and after the fight.
Still sticking to his word and I for 1 want to see GSP back fighting like he should be.
Outside of his backyard.
Don't be scared non Homies, eh!!!! Phone Post 3.0
*i for 1 believe him and want to see GSP back........ Phone Post 3.0

Bipolar - This guy is a living oxymoron. Presents himself as the ultimate Stockton thug tough guy, yet habitually whines and makes excuses about everything under the sun. Dude has a inexplicable sense of entitlement as well. He believes he should be able to fight the top moneymakers and GOATs without having to put in the work to earn it like everyone else. He's too good for anything but super fights and title shots. In his own crazy world.
Vu. Also well then he is doing a good job of portraying thug of Stockton proper then. Phone Post 3.0

Bipolar - This guy is a living oxymoron. Presents himself as the ultimate Stockton thug tough guy, yet habitually whines and makes excuses about everything under the sun. Dude has a inexplicable sense of entitlement as well. He believes he should be able to fight the top moneymakers and GOATs without having to put in the work to earn it like everyone else. He's too good for anything but super fights and title shots. In his own crazy world.
Hard to disagree with this, he hasn't won a fight since 2011 yet has gotten a crack at 2 of the 3 goats.....and still complains Phone Post 3.0

Oh Nick... LOL!

I wouldn't mind seeing that fight, though. Seeing Nick try to taunt GSP after clearly getting owned on the feet and ground would be great to see again!

From the marketing side, his schtick is doing its job.

I said a long time ago that Nick didn't have what it took to work his way up the stacked-with-wrestlers 170lb division and so shit-talking his way into leapfrogging the top ten to paydays was his modus operandi. I really can't fault him for it, as it's worked.

That being said:

Nick is made for GSP. With those two GSP owns him every single time.

Their fight wasn't even competitive - GSP just completely shut him down. There were about 10 seconds where Nick was even IN that fight. I would think that even Nick's "Nickest" persona would recognize the complete domination GSP put on him and would avoid anything to do with him.

Instead, we get this.

PTSD, maybe?

Mr Diaz, can you explain my why one of my guy was tested in his last fight in Quebec?

Dam he's dumb.... Phone Post 3.0

he kinda took that fight off..

maybe he's actually gonna fight him next time

To be fair, he's right in that GSP shouldn't put his nose into the Anderson fight, but that's a separate issue.

Bipolar - This guy is a living oxymoron. Presents himself as the ultimate Stockton thug tough guy, yet habitually whines and makes excuses about everything under the sun. Dude has a inexplicable sense of entitlement as well. He believes he should be able to fight the top moneymakers and GOATs without having to put in the work to earn it like everyone else. He's too good for anything but super fights and title shots. In his own crazy world.

VU.

When he was laying off and not set to fight he says some good and articulate things. now that hes set to fight, he went full retard again. weed is bad for you nick, its not for everyone.

"Sure, if I do well, and he comes back in the sport, sure," Diaz said of a GSP rematch."

..."IF I DO WELL."

First sentence.

Once again, the details of the interview get ignored so the butthurt can rear it's ugly head first and foremost. Phone Post 3.0

I do not like Diaz but I guess his whining pays off. He gets a title fight with GSP that he did not deserve. He loses every aspect of the fight to then be gifted a Silva fight. Since being back in the UFC he won only once against a smaller weight class. Penn has balls of steel but his record above LW is not good.

I would personally like to see Nick actually try to kick GSP's ass.

not that he could..but he sure didn't give it his all that night.

and he's got a great and puts on exciting fights, that's why he gets these matchups. and still no one has been able to shine against Nick yet really.

Condit, as strange as it was to see him fight Nick with that sort of run away looked better against him than anyone else I can think of.

go ahead, kill me